Chapter 34

"I swear I'm going to hit all of you when you visit me." I say to the guys. I look at Luke, and he turns his face away. Like he doesn't realize that I know he's been staring.

"Go right ahead." Ashton laughs, then giggles. They kept offering me money until I took it, and they bought an apartment for me."I didn't want to take that money." I say."Well, too bad." Michael said, and I hugged everyone. Well, everyone besides Luke.

They started calling, and I started walking away. I heard footsteps behind me, and then an arm turn me around. "I'm sorry." He said. Tears brimmed his eyes, but I didn't want to wipe them away. I'm still in love with him, but he did the unbelievable."I'm going to die without you, V. I need you. I need to see your smile everyday to make sure you're okay. I need to hear your laugh when Michael does something stupid. I need to see the happiness in your eyes. I need everything. Everything that you gave me. I need that. I need you." He said.

"You know what? I don't need you." Lies." I didn't need to hear that I'm nothing. You told me that I wasn't, but you lied to me. Fück you, Hemmings." I said, and turned around.

Tears streamed down my face, and I could hear Luke sobbing behind me. I wipe a tear away, and kept walking. Don't turn around. Don't turn around. I just looked ahead, and boarded the plane.

He deserved to hear that.

------------------------------------------

I know this is the end :(

I'm sorry it's short.

There's a sequels though!

Yeah!

An epilogue will be posted soon on here, and then I will see you in a week.

Bye guys :)