Answers

I finally got around to doing this like finally!

So I didn't get many questions which I'm okay with, but that will make this really shirt so yeah.

Luke:

xforeverfangirlingx : "Why don't you see the pain in her eyes? Why can't you see that he's hurting?"

A: How could I not? It hurts me just as much as it hurts her, but I don't know what to do...

iiPastelUnicorns : "Why are you cheating on me I THOUGHT WE WERE GETTING MARRIED?!?!?!?!"

A: Okay, I don't know who you are but we are not getting married. I have Violet... Or should I say had

Michael:

xforeverfangirlingx : "WHEN U GON GET MORE SOLOS LIKE SGFG WAS MICHAEL PARADISE"

A: I'd don't know but I hope soon!

iiPastelUnicorns : "When will you be Galaxy MIKEY again?"

A: I don't know when, but I did live it so soon!

Ashton:

xforeverfangirlingx : "WHY DO YOU HAVE THE VOICE OF AN ANGEL"

A: I don't know what you're talking about because I don't sing good at all

Calum:

xforeverfangirlingx : "When are you gonna stop being so CUTE LIKE WHEN YOU SING LIKE DONT STOOOOOOOOP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOOOOOIIIIN"

A: I don't know cause I have a nice ass and I will not stop what I'm doing

Violet:

xforeverfangirlingx : "DONT CUT YOURE BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE YOU AND WE ALL DO AND YOURE AMAZING"

A: Thank you, but I'm not amazing but I will try to stop cutting

Unknown texter/ Lindsey:

xforeverfangirlingx : "What tf is wrong with you? What did Vi do to you? Like I hope you know that this obsessive crush on the band is pathetic."

A (unknown texter): Mind your business, and you don't need to know what Violet did to me

xforeverfangirlingx : "Why did you befriend Violet?"

A (Lindsey): I felt bad for her that day, so technically it's over now. She was nothing anyway

Violets father:

xforeverfangirlingx : "WHY ARE YOU SUCH A BUTTHOLE LIKE PUT THE BOTTLE DOWN AND LOVE YOUR DAUGHTER"

A: Whateverrrrr

Sam:

iiPastelUnicorns : "I MISS YOU YOU WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME"

A: I don't know you, but I wish I could've stayed. IS VIOLET OKAY?

And finally me:

xforeverfangirlingx : "Where do you get most of your inspiration from?"

A: I don't really know to be honest. I just come up with the chapters as I write, or I think of what I should right next while I'm in school

iiPastelUnicorns : "Why are you so much more fabulous than me?"

A: I don't know. I look like a potato most of the time, but thanks :)

So I know this sucked, but you guys wanted these questions answered so yeah.

Bye :)