Chapter 7

I got to leave the hospital the next day, and Luke was there taking me home. I told him not to since he had a concert the next day, but he insisted.

"You know you shouldn't be driving me home." I said to Luke."Well I am. Deal with it." I chuckle."Are you okay?" Luke asked suddenly. I sighed."I-I don't know. I lost my best friend and she meant everything to me. She was helping me with my depression, and now she's just gone. It's scary to even say that." I choked."It'll be okay. You can text me everyday."

We finally came to the hotel I was going to stay at."You want me to come in?" Luke asked."No. Go back to your band mates." He smiled. I gave him a confused look."My band members are in there waiting for me." "Did you do that on purpose?" "Maybe." He gave me a toothy grin.

We walked in, and he was on a different floor than me, so we separated on the elevator. I was going to the 12th floor while Luke was on the 7th. A girl walked in, and she looked really familiar."Oh, hey freak." At those words, I knew who she was."Lucy." I groaned.

Lucy was a complete brat in high school. We were great friend until my boyfriend cheated on me with her. I told her everything before what happened. Including my depression and other things. We fought a lot after, and she just made my depression worse.

"Still putting cuts along your wrists?" She asked rudely. I stayed silent."Oh. So now you became mute. What happened this time? Another boy cheated on you?" I started to really get frustrated, but I also felt like I was gonna burst into tears."Are you now going to slice your wrist after what I said to you? You probably are knowing you. You let everything get to you."

The elevator finally reached my floor, and I ran out to find my hotel room. I opened the door, and the room was pretty nice. I dropped my stuff, and burst into tears. Sam would've helped me.
--------------------------------

L: Heyyy

V: You know I saw you to minutes ago, right?

L: Yeah

I let a tear fall on the screen, and I quickly wipe it away.

L: What's wrong?

V: Nothings wrong

L: Well you would've said you're a dork after.

V: Luke I'm fine.

L: Me and the guys are coming up

V: No you're not

L: We're already outside your door

I started wiping the tears away, but they keep coming. Luke and the guys walk in, and they saw me. Luke immediately ran over to me and cradled me in his arms."What happened?" He asked."I-I can't do this, Luke. I can't deal with the pain without Sam." "What do you mean?" He asked worried."Sam helped me when I was like this, but she's not here anymore." I croak. Luke tells the boys to leave, and we go sit on the hotel bed."Don't worry. I got you." "But at the same time you won't. You'll be touring and forget all about me." I say."Then come on tour with us." His words surprised me. On tour? With them?

I just stared at him."I am finished with school, and other things. I guess." Excitement filled his eyes."YOU SERIOUS?!" I laugh."Shhh. Yeah, yeah. I'll come on tour with you." He starts jumping around the room."You're a kangaroo." He chuckles, and sits back down.

We just talked for a bit, and I forgot about what happened."Wanna make a keek?" He asked. I nod, and he quickly starts recording."Hi guys! It's Luke obviously, and this is my internet friend, Violet." "Hi." I say shyly."Don't be shy." He starts talking about how I'm gonna be on tour with them, and the video ends.

After about another hour, Luke left. I started to get curious on what people said about me in the comments.

'Ew she's so ugly'
'Why would someone like that go on tour with you?'
'I think I saw cuts along her wrist'
'Kill it with fire'

I started to cry again, and somehow I knew this would happen. I ran to the bathroom, and I pulled out my razor blade, and I guess you know what happened next.