14. People Take Time To Open Up.

Hey guys just a side note that is the NEW trailer for Rider :D

******

The events of today had spiraled up and down a bunch. First Rider picked me up at home, then we proceeded on a two hours drive up to a hot springs, then proceed to hike to the springs, oh and Rider kissed and we proceeded to throw ourselves off a cliff. Which sound really bad. Except the kiss part, that was kind of nice.

Now you see, after that things seemed to transpire. We all spent a while longer playing in the springs and jumping off of the ledges and it was fun actually. I did a canon ball and that was about the most impressive thing I had done all day. It was fun and eventually everyone wanted to go on a hike and we had spent a view hours running around doing that. We got lost.

Thanks to Mike the "trail" he made ended up getting us completely thrown off our intended trail. He said he had his map all figured out and that we could get back to the cars easily, but that didn't happen. Rider explained to me that this happened every year. I was not surprised by this information. We spent hours going around in circles and then eventually I found a trail that led right to the springs. Everyone proceeded to curse Mike out because everyone was exhausted.

No one really wanted to drive by this point either.

Everyone limbs hurt and we just ended up just waiting around for a while. Since spring hadn't settled in it had gotten quite cold and eventually Mimi, Kelly, and I ventured out to go and find some wood to build a makeshift fire. We had also made sure to bring some string to mark places we had already been. I was in a relatively good mood, I felt like uplifted in a way. The thing is I can't hide my happiness for long.

"Looks like someone had a good day." Kelly spoke and she poked my arm. I picked up a bit of moss because that is a good flame starter.

"Whatever do you mean?" I asked and she picked up some twigs and I heard Mimi grunting behind us. I looked behind me to see Mimi have a very intense smacking match with a tree. I couldn't not laugh at the sight.

"I hate nature." She yelled and she pulled some twigs, that had stuck to her leggings, off of her. I rolled my eyes and I a picked up a pretty good size log that looked like it might work.

"Mimi you are just complaining at this point. This is honestly the most exciting thing that you have probably done in the last year." I called to her and I heard her huff. She knew I was right, even if she was too stubborn to admit that fact.

"If you get bit by a snake I will not be the one to suck out the poison."

"Funny because there are no snakes in this area." Kelly spoke and gave at her weird and Mimi just rolled her eyes. I made her hold some of the stuff I had in my arms.

"Anyways," I said and I looked at Kelly.

"Cory and I took a bit of a walk up to the highest jumping point today. You know, couple stuff. Well when we got there we saw something very unusual and very interesting." She said with a small smile tugging on the side of her lips. Well there goes that secret. So this is why you shouldn't have a large groups of friends? It all makes sense now.

"You guys saw me and Rider didn't you?" I sighed and she just bumped her shoulder against mine.

"Don't be ashamed. Honestly I have never seen Peter around that much, and Cory always talked about him. Cory idolizes the guy and he says he hasn't seen the guy more passionate until recently. Maybe you are the cause of that." She shrugged and I wasn't quite sure how I felt about being a person who brings someone out of the dark. Mostly because I had never done it before.