"Hanson Posters: 85. Other Posters: 17."

February 9, 1998

Today, my first block was drama. Zach and I ended up sitting next to each other. He was telling me how he and Matt had gone to the mall on Saturday and seen all the crack heads and men dressed as women and cool stuff like that.

Once, a while ago, another one of the times we were going out, Zach asked me over the phone, “So, what do you think we’re gonna do after high school?”

I said, “Do you think we’ll still be going out then?”

He answered, “Why wouldn’t we be?” and the conversation had ended there.

I hope he asks me that again, because this time I’ll have an answer all planned out:

“Well, first we’ll go to college and we’ll have to go to the same one, and then we’ll get married and go to Europe on our honeymoon, unless you want to go somewhere else, like Disney World or something, but I think Europe would be very romantic, and then we’ll move to San Diego and have three kids named Julie May, Angela Katherine, and Christina Sophia if they’re girls; and if they’re boys, then we’ll name them Zach Jr. but of course he’ll have to go by his middle name so we can tell you apart, Ryan, with no middle name because no middle name really sounds good with Ryan, and Kyle Steven, Steven being spelled with a v.

The Posters I Have

Hanson Posters: 84 (85)

Other Posters: 17

[I have to say, I still like all those baby names. But my taste in bands has certainly changed.]