Your first encounter-Edward

Edward:

"Oh! You're the new girl!" I looked to the left and there stood a tall boy who had acne from here to New York

"Um, yeah,-"

"I'm Eric! I'll be your eyes and ears of the school!" I chuckled and stuck out my hand. "Y/n L/n!" He smiled even more and he gave me a tour of the school, when it came to lunch I got some pizza and lemonade. I looked around the room and saw some of my new friends waving me over. I sat down between Jessica and Angela.

"So Y/n, how are you liking it here in Forks?" Angela said with a smile and I took a sip from my drink, "It's um, its ok. I'm just not so used to not being around a lot of colors and the sun ya know." I responded as I watched some kids enter the lunch room. They were all pale and gorgeous, especially the last one of the group. He was tall and lanky with boyish looks, messy bronze hair, and golden eyes.

"Y/n, Y/n, EARTH TO Y/N!" I jumped slightly as Jessica screamed into my ear, I looked at her almost annoyed.

"What," I snapped and she smiled, "Sorry, I had to stop you before you started drooling. Those are the Cullen's, the blonde haired girl and her body builder, that's Rosalie and Emmett. Then the short pixie girl is Alice, and then the blonde boy who looks like he's in pain that's Jasper." I nodded along as I saw them all settle at a table and start talking, my eyes still on the bronze-haired buy, and he wasn't talking like the rest of his family but seemed to be staring into nothingness.

"Who's he?" I whispered as I continued my stalkerish gaze. She noticed my gaze and smirked "That's Edward. I wouldn't waste my time on him if I was you; apparently none of the girls here are good enough for him. Like I can hahaha!" She exclaimed and returned back to her salad; simply pushing it around. I rolled my eyes at her, just because he wouldn't give her the time of day doesn't mean he wouldn't deny me.

"Ah, nice to meet you Ms. L/n! Have a seat next to Mr. Cullen till I can find you a place!" Mr. Banner said with a smile as I was stood in-front of the fan having a mini model moment. I smiled and nodded already walking over to Edward. He gave me a cold stare and I just shrugged it off. I placed my purse on the ground and my books on the desk. I moved my hair behind my ears and he twitched by myside. I froze completely and stared at him oddly from the corner of my eye.

*30 minutes later*

"Do you have a problem?!" I suddenly asked Edward as I continued to read my assigned science book pages. I could tell he was shocked that I noticed his creepy ass stare. His eyes were wide and he had covered his nose.

"Because, I know I don't smell bad because I washed my hair, showered in bath and body works, and have mints. And I know I look good but damn!" I whispered at again and finally looked at him. He chuckled and gave me a crooked grin. "I'm sorry, how rude of me. I'm Edward Cullen."

He held out his hand to me and I slowly took it, he was freezing cold, and I loved it. "Y/n L/n," I smiled and his eyes seemed to turn to molten gold. "Y/n, such a lovely name. Classic."

Ok this is probably crap because I wrote this at 3am but hey.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!! I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE