The morning after (Edward, Jacob, Seth, Paul, Carlisle)

Edward:

"Oh, um, this is fine, perfectly fine I can-I can rock this look?" I stared at my naked reflection in the large bathroom mirror. My body was covered in different bruises, but those weren't what I was talking about. 

What I was talking about was the huge bird nest on my head that was my hair. Feathers littered my hair everywhere, giving me a punk rock look that also screamed "Hey I just fucked!" 

I began to try and pull the feathers out of my hair when I heard a knock at the locked bathroom door. 

"Y/n, are you okay in there. I heard your thoughts of panic" Edward's soft voice floated through the door and my eyes widened.

Damn it. I forgot he could hear my thought.

"I really do not see how you could. Let me in." I tried to hurry up and think of something else as I slipped my robe back on quickly. Ir he saw me like this I know he would lose it.

It was hard enough to convince Edward to sleep with me, but knowing that he bruised me would be the second death of him. 

I opened the door slowly for him to slip in and he stood behind me. I stared at his reflection in the mirror, his golden eyes full of amusement as he gazed at my hair. 

"Wow, isn't this quite the look love", he began to chuckle as he wrapped his arms around my waist, only to accidentally rub against one of the many bruises causing a hiss to leave my lips. His arms quickly left me and he pulled my robe down. I tried to cover myself the best I could as his face turned emotionless. He brought his hands up to lightly touch the discoloration.

"Edward-it's not as bad as it looks I swear-"

"I knew it. I knew I shouldn't have touched you". He stalked out of the bathroom and sat on the large-broken bed. His head in his hands as he just sat there. I followed after him to stand in front of his figure.

"Edward, you didn't hurt me. That was literally the best night of my life and I don't regret a thing...do you know agree?" Oh God, I didn't even think to think if Edward enjoyed it as much as I did, because it was fucking amazing let's be honest. 

Edward's head shut up and his eyes showed nothing but disbelief. I honestly wish I had my phone right now to capture the look of scrutiny on his face.

"Is THAT what you're really worried about right now? If I enjoyed myself last night?" I nodded as he stood up and slowly pulled me into his chest. 

"It was one of the best nights of my life. Number 3 on my top ten." He whispered into my hair with a soft kiss. I smiled into his chest and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"So, why don't we relive it then?" Before I knew it Edward has moved away from me and began to walk to the kitchen. 

"As much as I would love too, I'm not touching you AGAIN until you're changed" I let out a huff as I crossed my arms.

We'll just see about that Eddy boy.

I heard his beautiful laugh from the kitchen as he started to make me breakfast. 

Jacob:

I got out of my car after and started walking towards the front door of Emily and Sam's house. As soon as I stepped inside the smell of breakfast hit me. All eyes turned to me and I stopped walking.

This wasn't good. 

All the boys at the table began to grin as mischief filled their eyes.

"AHHHH JACOB FASTER!" Paul moaned mockingly. My eyes widened as horror set in.