Meeting Demetri

I'm going to write two imagines dealing with this because I have two ideas enjoy!!!!

Imagine 1:

"Did you really have to wear that to my job." My mom hissed as we walked to the castle. I looked down at my outfit and rolled my eyes.

"Did you really have to wear that?" I spitted back as I looked at the tight red dress she wore

"Did you really have to wear that?" I spitted back as I looked at the tight red dress she wore. She glared at me as we entered the building.
My mom worked at some ancient castle that was toured in daily, it was a great experience I heard. They even had his whole "royal family" sort of thing that named the Volturi, crazy I know.

We walked through the large ancient doors of the castle and went straight to the desk. It was shaped like a square and was a dark brown color. My mom went to her seat and pulled out the one right beside her. Once I was seated she got her papers and went through her whole schedule.

"Y/n. I brought you here for many reasons, you're getting older and you are so beautiful!" She cupped my cheeks and stared into my eyes.

"You are about to graduate and I want you to have the best job...which is this! You'll be able to just use your beauty to please them, and if you're good they'll repay you with immortality," she ended darkly. I moved away quickly. I knew she was crazy but I never knew it went this far.

"M-mom I don't think your ok did you take your med-"
"Go, here's their mail and today's list of tourists coming by. Go in there and give it to them and be EXTREMELY nice and polite. Make a good first impression-please because they will kill you." She stressed as she forced a silver tray into my hands and pushed me off into a long hallway.

I glanced behind me and she had a worried look on her face. The hallway had very few windows letting in the bright sunlight that warmed my skin. As I approached these big black metal doors that almost reached the ceiling I couldn't help my hum to myself "Not Today" by BTS. (Don't  you dare judge me).

I knocked hard three times and the doors swung opened. I shook my hand as it hurt so bad and walked right on in.

Three men sat in the very back with black suits on. They were all insanely beautiful, even the snobby looking blonde on the right. Beside the thrones on the left and the right stood a girl and a boy. Both appeared very young but in my age range. Then besides them stood a very large man next to the boy and a somewhat tall man next to the girl who had his hair quiffed up. I attempted to make eye contact with all them as they stared me down incredulously. Three things all of them had in common was plain to see.

Beauty.
Pale skin.
Blood red eyes.

I gulped and felt my heart pick up and I could only hope no one would hear it if I could. The man next to the girl eyes bore into mine and I looked down at the mail to avoid his gaze.