He hurts you~ Jacob pt.2

I made it to the Cullen's house where my brothers waited for me.
See, when I was younger the Cullen's would always watch me as their own since I only lived a mile or two away. I was the only thing that made them feel somewhat human.

I stepped out of the car, anger radiating off me that Jasper wasn't the only one feeling it.

"Did he hurt you? I swear if there is as much as a tiny nick on you I will-" Edward had rushed to my side, turning me around in each direction, scanning me did any personal harm.

"No Eddy he didn't, well not physically anyway," I sighed as he stepped back to stand with Emmett and Jasper, "he won't let Bella go. He regrets ever imprinting on me because now he can NEVER have a chance with her." I whispered quietly.
Jasper's golden eyes widened, "how dare that mutt say anything like that to you-"

"And not think we'll kick his ass" Emmett finished for him.

"I want him to hurt. I want him to feel the exact same pain as me but much worse," I hissed out, they simply nodded and set off into the woods. But before they left I began to feel a calmness rush over me, then nothing but complete and utter love filled me.

"Thank you Jas, I needed that." He smiled softly while patting my shoulder in comfort before they were gone.
I went up the stairs to the house to get inside. I welcomed the warm air that greeted me with a smile before I heard my name being called.

Esme came out from the kitchen with a mug of got chocolate offering me a smile.

"The boys told be everything and I figured you need this dear," I grabbed the mug from her hands, nodding along with her as she lead me to my room upstairs. 

(This is your room)"Rest well dear I'll be listening in if you need anything

(This is your room)
"Rest well dear I'll be listening in if you need anything." Esme patted my bedspread as she got up from her sitting position next to me.

"Thank you Esme", she smiles and left my room. I laid in bed trying to sleep, but my mind could only travel to Jacob.

I wonder what they are doing to him now? Maybe they'll break his bones or even inject some of their venom to intensify his pain?

At the end of the day I will always love him but...he deserves this.

As I started to fade away into a peaceful sleep my door busted open and appeared an angry Alice.

"Y/n. What. Did. You. Do?" She growled as she made her way closer to me. I raised up in question, "what do you mean Alice?"

"You sent the boys after that mongrel of a boyfriend of yours! Now they are all fighting!"

My eyes winded and I jumped out of bed throwing on any clothes I could find.

 I ran out the house straight to my car, speeding off til I crossed the treaty line

Since I was Jacob's mate considered a Cullen, the Cullen's and the wolves could cross each other's territory now.

I pulled up in front of my shared cottage with Jacob to see the whole pack and my brothers going at it. It was like the scene when the Volturi came to get Ness.

I got out of my car, running straight towards Jacob in his wolf form. Edward had his arms around his neck ready to snap it, killing him instantly.

Jacob made eye contact with me, growling lowly.

"Edward stop now!" I screamed at him, his eyes met mine as tears finally began to come down.

"Please Eddy, it's ok. Just stop." He let out a not needed sigh and let Jacob go. The other wolves stopped as well, watching Emmett and Jasper go to Edward's side. The wolf clambered over to me and bowed his head in shame.

I stared coldly at him, "you hurt me Jacob".
His whines softly and lifted his head, his nose rubbing against my cheek.

"He said he knows and that he is sorry," I look over to see Edward looking directly at me. I turned to Jacob and he nodded his giant head.

"He knows that he fuck up and he is willing to spend everyday of his life telling you how sorry he is and giving you everything you deserve."

What should I do?

"Forgive him. And if he does this again I WILL kill him." I rolled my eyes as Edward answered my question.

So first you go through Jacob's brain just to go to mine. Great.

Edward smirked lightly and turned to leave with the rest.

"Do you really mean that Jake?" He nodded his head and licked my face, covering me in slobber.
"Oh my gosh okay Jake ew!" I laughed as I ruffled his shaggy hair going to climb on his back.

"Now take me for a ride"

So ya girl is back!!!!! I finally started to officially start writing for all (most) of my books again and since I still get views on this I'll continue it.

Soon I'll be making an anime reaction/imagine book on here because Studio Ghibli is my life and I love Takumi Usui!!
Sooo

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE