Caius requested imagine

"Not tonight Caius. I am not in the mood," I pushed Caius cold hands away from my body as I turned away from him. He sat besides me on the bed in complete shock as I said no to his advances.

"No. What do you mean no! You have denied me all week-"

"And I have every right so as it is MY body!" He stayed silent.

For the last week Caius has made it a habit to visit me more in the tower he locked me away in, for as he says it "my protection". When really he was just a psychotic, possessive lover who couldn't handle an ounce of jealously.  

Every day he came he would ravage my body as if it was the last time he'll ever get the chance too. The fear and love that would swirl in his eyes as he pounded into me over and over again did nothing to settle my heavy heart.

I knew he must be expecting some form of danger to come soon for him to be acting this way, so he wanted to love me as much as he could in case...in case he does end up leaving me.

"Did I do something wrong my love, please tell me how I have offended you so?" I  glanced over my shoulder seeing his piercing red eyes gaze at me sadly-all lust gone from those beautiful eyes.  

I could no longer keep hiding my secret to him. Caius was a rough lover naturally and that's why I didn't want him to come any closer to my stomach. 

"Caius", he nodded his head to show he was paying attention to my every awaited word. "H-how do you feel about children?"

His body froze, his eyes widened and his blank expression turned to one of disgust.

"They are horrible, wretched, and unimaginable creatures who do not deserve to walk this Earth.  Do not even get me started on immortal children-I am telling you that Cullen girl IS one Aro is just to afraid-" I started to tune him out completely. I should of known that he would think like this, but a part of me hoped for something different. If I tell him that I'm pregnant he might leave me or worse kill me and our unborn child.

But,  I could not hide this forever. If what I have heard about Bella's pregnancy I'll be showing in no time and he'll quickly notice my stomach growing by the day with the strict diet he keeps me on.

"But, what does children have to do with us dove?" He placed a cool hand over the hand on my stomach and froze. I tried to move out of the bed, falling on the floor towards the bathroom door. He stayed frozen still like a marble statue of an angel.  

"Caius. I never meant for this to happen you have to believe me!" 

He didn't even flinch. 

The air was cold and thick with nothing but unmoving tension.

"How long?" His mouthed finally moved as he continued to not meet my eyes.

"What do you mean Caius?" Before I could blink he was in front of me, eyes a crimson flame of hatred.

"How long have you known that you were PREGNANT Y/n!?" I could only shudder, my eyes found my feet insanely interesting.

"Well, you have been fucking me silly for the last two weeks so what do you think?" Again silence fell over us. I could hear my heartbeat beating through my chest and my blood boil. 

"Did you think I would not love you or our child?" My eyes shot up to see the pained look across his face. He fell to his knees and placed his head on my still flat stomach. 

"Caius, you heard what you said-"

"Yes, that's everyone elses child. Not ours. Ours will be better than anyone else's." A smiled came across my face and I sunk to my knees too. On the ground we continued to cradle each other as sweet nothings were whispered.

I was actually wrong about Caius, and I'm glad he will be the father of our child.

________________________________________________________

So has anyone else read/bought Midnight Sun yet? I was so excited when I first heard about it months ago and it's finally out!! It would be so nice if she would do the WHOLE series from his point of view now but who knows she just might!!!

So I finally released my anime imagines/reactions book so please check that out if you enjoy animes and otome games it would really mean alot! Plus request for this book and that book are open!!!!

VOTE
COMMENT 
REQUEST