Pt.2 of Edward

"Yn..wake up love," my eyes slowly fluttered open and I was met with the sight of Edward's worried gaze.

"Y-yes?" He stood up from the bed and grabbed a tray that held chicken noddle, warm tea, and French bread. He placed it on my lap and I smiled softly.
"Thank you Eddy, you didn't have to do this," he sat down next to me again but not to close like before, he shook his head and he looked somewhat in pain.

"Of course I did. You are my best friend, I'll do anything to keep you well." My smile faltered for a moment but I replaced it quickly with a fake one, making my eyes crinkle up unnaturally.

Oh. That's right. We were only friends sadly. I started to pick at my food and ate just a little when he spoke again.

"You're mother said you can stay here or stay with us until she come back," I looked up shocked then rolled my eyes. Of course, I forgot, my mom was some nurse who had to travel all over the world and as of now she was in Tokyo. I weighed my options and just agreed to stay with them.

Edward carried my bags for me as we walked up the steps to the Cullen's house. The door swung opened and Esme stepped out with a big smile.

"Oh Yn! I haven't seen you in forever! Come on now, I made you your favorite," she wrapped me into a nice hug and guided me in. She was basically my second mother and I loved her to death. Not to mention she could make a mean banana pudding!

"EMMETT THAT WAS NOT FAIR!" I yelled at the large boy as he just cackled at me. We were playing Mario kart and frankly he was cheating.

I rolled my eyes as he continued to shove me as lightly as he could without knocking me to the floor.

"Yn, love. Can I steal you for a moment," I looked up to see a nervous Edward staring at me,"please?" He croaked and his new golden eyes pleaded for me to follow him. I glanced at Emmett and he nodded letting me go.
I placed the wii controller on the couch and followed Edward up the many stairs that lead to his room.

"Wow, nice bed Eddy," I never really enjoyed being in Edward's room. All he hand was a long black Lounge couch, a shelf full of music alphabetically organized and not to mention by year. I always asked him where he could possibly sleep and he would just freeze up and motion towards the couch that was to small for someone his height.

He smiled softly at me and continued facing his wall of windows.
"I thought you'll be more comfortable in here instead of sleeping in the guest room." My cheeks went red as the thought of me being in bed with Edward flashed through my mind. I could just imagine how adorable he would be curled up under the many blankets that covered his bed.

His golden eyes hidden from the world while his mouth hang open, his usually perfect styled hair a tousled mess, and just a little bit of slob coming out.

I climbed up onto the bed pushing sleepy Edward to the side and turned to face his back.

"So, what's up?" I asked him as he continued facing the windows.

"I know about your affection towards me."
I stopped smiling quickly and felt the vomit rise up to my throat. I twisted my face into some form that showed complete confusion and anger.

"Excuse me? Did I hear you correct Edweirdo? I, Yn Ymn Yln, like you?!" I busted out laughing and he was swiftly by my side, straddling my waist and pushing me back into the bed.

What in the hell!

"H-how did you do that", I whispered. Fear evident in my voice, his hand caressed my cheek lovingly as he tsked at me.

"Why lie Yn? I know you know what I am. A vampire. And not only that, I can read your every thought!" Just great.
Just
Freaking
Great
Now he knew every embarrassing, gross, creepy, and perverted thought I ever had of him.

"Ed-"
"Don't. You do not need to be afraid of me. I won't harm you, ever." I rolled my eyes at him and placed my hands on his chest to try to push him off but it was useless.

"Trust me I'm not. I'm talking about the fact of the you-know-what!" He smiled and raised off of me and pulled me off the bed.

"You shouldn't be ashamed Yn, I love you too. I just wanted to be sure you felt the same. You are quiet hard to read sometimes, poor Jasper is so attuned to your emotions he's basically-you!"

I smiled back at him and pulled him into s hug which he gladly returned, kissing my hair in the process. Who would of thought I would finally be with the man I love!