You show him a movie with his look alike (Edward, Jacob, Caius)

Edward:

"We look nothing alike Y/n"

My head snapped towards Edward as he continued to stare at the tv.
I had put in the movie 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire' to show Edward his human counterpart.

"Oh be for real Eddy! Cedric is the spitting image of you!"  Edward's golden eyes glanced at me for a moment before he looked back towards the tv.

"No he doesn't"
"well the human you at least", I crossed my arms and moved away from him on the couch.
Robert Pattinson and Edward could literally pass for twins and he knew it.

Emmett came into the room to see what we were watching but stopped dead in his tracks.

"What the hell? Edward why are you on tv?" I jumped up with a smile as I ran over to Emmett.

"So you admit to they both look alike?"
"How can you not! It's clear as day, dude just doesn't have green eyes." I turned slowly towards Edward with a cheshire cat smile.

"I told you so-"
"Do you want to meet the same fate as Cedric?"

Jacob:

"Will you please stop staring at me like that?" I continued to stare at Jacob with a blank face as I watched him fix on his car.

"You know who you look like?" He paused just actions before turning to face me.
"Well who?"

I jumped down from the table to stand tight besides him.

"Sharkboy"
"Excuse me who?" He turned back to his car, clearly confused by what I said.

"Have you never seen Sharkboy and Lavagirl?"
"No why the hell would I watch something like that?"

I grabbed my phone to pull up a picture of the kid to show him.
He could be Taylor Lautner.
"Jay look, you and Taylor are identical!" He glanced at my phone and rolled his eyes.

"whatever Y/n, I'm better looking"
"Are you seriously jealous right now Jacob!"

Caius:

"What is this device?" I sighed quietly being my head down to my hands. For Caius to be so big and scary how could he be this behind in modern technology.

"It's a tv honey," his eyes widened as he moved closer to it.
I had finally gotten a copy of the mortal instruments after begging Caius for months to get me it.

After being with Caius for a few months I started to notice he looked really familiar.
And that's when it clicked.
He looked like Jamie Campbell Bower.
Like to much like him that it was creepy.

I waited for Caius to realize the resemblance but he stayed quiet the whole movie, a slight scowl stuck to his face.

"So...how did you like the movie?"
"Did I really look like that as a human, I knew I shouldn't have let that girl live."
"Wait are you his ancestor?"