Requested

"Bella are you sure you want to go talking to a Cullen?"
"Leah will you please stop worrying?! Aren't you engaged to one of them!?" I shut my mouth and rolled my eyes.

Of course she would bring that up.

"Leah, I want you to trust me on this! You said yourself they were good people." I grasped her hands in mine as I looked into her eyes.

"They are Bella, but you do not have any idea what you will be giving up. I've known you since we were kids Bells! Trust me!" I hissed and she shook my hands away and stepped back, her eyes were huge with hurt and anger.

"No! You're just jealous! I should of known not to come to you of all people!" She stormed out of my room and out of my house. I heard her loud truck drive off and I placed my head in my hands.

"What's wrong darling?" I heard him before I saw him but there he was. He sat in front of me cris crossed on my bed, his golden eyes assessed me while he tried to get to my emotions.

"You're upset." I raised my head up to look at him through my tears and wiped my nose. "No dib Sherlock. Bella and I had a fight about your brother." He nodded and slowly pulled me into his cold arms.
I felt a calm loving force wash over me and I welcomed it. I explained to Jasper everything that was said and he stayed quiet, just simply listened and rubbed my hair.

"Do you wish to call off the wedding? I will completely understand. You've known Bella your whole life, we can set it for another time-" I pushed myself off of him and grasped his face, forcing him to look up at me.

"Jasper Whitlock! Don't you dare say something as stupid as that again. I love you and want to be with only you, I don't need time to figure that out!"
"Yes, I fought with Bella but for her own good...truthfully I don't see how we were ever friends!" I tried to laugh it off but he saw through me, he gave me the eye which caused me to bust out laughing.

"Fine, I love you Leah and want you to be happy." I hugged his neck and nuzzled my face into it.
"If I got you, then I'll always be happy."

*Sometime before the war*

"Ok. What's wrong Leah, and don't you dare lie to me!?" Jasper growled as he slammed his fist onto the oak desk. I looked up from my book and glared at him harshly and slammed the book shut. I got up and used my speed to go out the door. I walked down the stairs to the family room where I saw them.

Bella, Edward, and Renesmee. The perfect happy family.
Edward sat at the piano with Nessie as Bella leaned against them smiling. When she caught my scent she turned her head to face me. She smiled at me and walked over to hug me. Bella and I were friends again, it actually took her two hours to call me after the fight to apologize.

"What's up Lee, you look like you ready to kill someone!" She chuckled and I narrowed my eyes and she nodded with knowing. It wasn't no lie, no one wanted to be around me or be the reason I was mad.

Nessie looked up from the keys and smiled brightly at me, "Auntie Leah! I just learned how to play your favorite song! Please let me show you!" I forced a smile to my face as I walked closer to them to listen.
Edward grasped my wrist lightly and I was sucked into his mind.

"Don't be mad at him Leah."
I paced back and forth inside of Edward's mind apartment.
"How can I not Edward?! You have what I always wanted and you didn't even want it at first!" I yelled at him and he gave an understanding nod as he started playing his piano.

"I know how you are feeling Leah, but Jasper didn't know it was possible. If he did I'm sure he would have given you as many children as your heart desired," I shook my head.

"No Edward, he wouldn't have risked my life. Just like you. He would have wanted to get it removed, probably have me put to sleep to get it done!" Edward rolled his golden eyes and I almost smiled.

"We'll talk about this later Leah, but talk to him." I shrugged and the room began to shimmer away.

"Leah, Leah, auntie Leah, did you like it?" I jumped as Bella patted my shoulder to awaken me. My gift was I can go into anybody's mind and possibly copy there power.
When this happened my eyes would turn completely red with no pupil.

I blinked a couple of times and saw Nessie's waiting face. I smiled and tried not to scream, "you did amazing baby, better than your old man!" Nessie laugh while Edward playfully pushed me.

"Leah can I speak with you...now." Jasper stood next to the back door and tried to remain calm, the major threatening to pop out. I nodded curtly and excused my self.

Jasper walked us to our house that was only a few miles away from Bella's. We went inside and he turned to face me.

"I see you'll tell Edward before your own husband," I rolled my eyes and stayed by the door.

"You want to know what's wrong? You're the problem!" I screamed and he raised his eyebrow clearly confused.

"Me?"
"Yes you! Because of you changing me! I want kids Jasper and then you changed me...Bella was ok giving that up and now look!!! She has a daughter something that should be mine!" Jasper walked up to me and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. I didn't even care if he messed up my light brown hair.

"Leah, why didn't you tell me! We could of adopted," I shook my head and turned away, "I didn't want to adopt Jazz, I wanted a little me and you...but I guess we could try that." I said glumly and he smiled.

*Legit right before the fight*

"Rory, your father and I love you very much. But you'll be safer with your cousin and Jacob." Aurora bright green eyes were filled with tears as I placed her up on Jacob's back in front of Nessie.

Rory was our new adoptive daughter, she was almost three with super curly honey blonde hair like Jasper's. At one glance I was already in love with her, but we got her at a wrong time clearly with the war coming. I placed my hand on Jacob's head and went into his mind.

"Keep care of my daughter Jake."
He was in his human form and nodded sadly and gave me a hug.
"Don't worry Leah. I love you." I smiled and hugged him back, "I love you too little brother. Be safe. And treat Nessie well!"

"Leah," I turned to see Jasper and I placed a kiss to his pink lips.
"Till death do us apart?" I smirked and nodded.
"Till death do us apart."