Requested by Lexi

Jacob black

"Lexi, are you ready?" I jumped slightly as a warm hand grasped my shoulder softly. I looked up to be met by Paul's warm eyes. 

Today was the day.

My day.

"As ready as I'll ever be," I stood up, smoothing out the creases in my long, white, silk dress. I looped my arm within my brother's arm, let out a long breath, and began walking. My hand holding the multi-colored roses tightened greatly. I can't believe it. I was getting married. I was going to spend the rest of my life with Jacob Black.

"Lexi, you'll be fine kiddo," Paul tried to reassure me before we made our turn towards the aisle, finally being in everyone's line of sight. Everyone was standing, watching us as we made our way down. Edward, was surprisingly playing the piano, while everyone just smiled at me. Embry crying softly to Quil that I grew up so fast, Bella and Alice wishing me good luck. 

I finally met the eyes of my forever. His dark eyes that usually showed no emotion, were filled with nothing but love and devotion. I smirked softly at the fact he followed my one simple request.

~Flashback~

"Please Jay, for me, can you please just do this for me and you'll never have to do it again?!"

"Why, this is just a family and friends event-"

"It's our wedding, the day we finally pronounce our love for each other in front of everyone. The day I'll forever be Lexi Black, and I want it to be perfect!"

His black eyes scanned my face questionly.  I began to pout, my hazel eyes getting wider and being filled with unshed fake tears.

"You know that won't work on me"

"JACOB PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!" Silence filled the air around us before he finally huffed out with a grumpy pout on his handsome face.

"Fine...I'll wear a damn suit."

~End of Flashback~

 He smirked back, moving his hands down as if to show off his black suit that fit his figure perfectly. Gosh, i love this moron.

Before I knew it I was standing in front of Jacob, my brother Paul ready to hand me off, "besides, if he hurts you i'll just kill him." I looked up to Paul with an amused smile, I took Jacob's waiting hand as he pulled me up the step lightly.

Ready to start our forever.

OK I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT I DECIDED TO DO A WEDDING INSTEAD!

DON'T FORGET TOOOO

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

REQUEST