who you are related to & How (Alice, Jacob, and Rosalie)

Alice: You're her great-great-great-great niece.
Her sister ended up having a pretty good life and went on to get married and had kids. which led to how you were born.
Alice didn't even know she had any family left-hell she couldn't even remember if she did. You had signed up for ancestry.com and finally got your results back. You looked at your family tree where you saw the very name.

Mary Alice Brandon

You didn't even know you had a family member named Mary Alice, no one ever spoke of her. But what was even weirder was the fact it didn't give a death day. The only information given was that she was last at a mental institution.

Alice soon had a vision of you trying to look for her, seeing a resemblance.
So she met you half way.

Jacob Black: We been knew Billy was a hoe. Apparently, Embry isn't Jacob's only half sibling.
Because now your here.
You've known Jacob your whole life-but no one ever told you that he was your half brother. Not until your mother died and since you had no other family you were going to be sent to live out of state with an estrange aunt.

So Billy felt he must finally step up (hahaha) and be a man by claiming you as his. Jacob was hurt and angry at you both.
1. You and Jacob were the same age, which means his dad cheated on his mom while she was alive.
2. His dad was a piece of shit. No one knew if Billy really was Embry's dad but considering he never claimed you til now he couldn't help but start to think maybe they are related.

It took a while before Jacob could befriend you again. He always thought of you his best friend but every time he looked at you he could only see betrayal.

Rosalie Hale: You're her daughter.
Rosalie was no saint and slept with Royce before her untimely demise. Which led to you. Rose didn't know she was pregnant considering she was only a few months along. But, when Carlisle found her body he could hear a second faint heartbeat. He quickly brought her to his home where he removed you from her before turning her. Since you were a premature birth you had a slim chance of survival-but he fought on.

Carlisle watched over you at the hospital for a couple of months without telling Rosalie of your existence. He figured she wouldn't want you knowing what your father did to her.

Once you were deemed fine and healthy, he dropped you off on your grandparents porch with a note saying you were the last thing of Rose. They took you in with open arms and raised you as their new daughter- Rosemarie.

It would be years later when Rosalie finally found out about you.  She was reading the paper one day and read about how her youngest brother Charles had gotten married. But under that was a family photo. She was shocked to see a girl with them, appearing to be 18 years in age.
She knew that she couldn't be their daughter-her mother could no longer bare children after Charles.
She then noticed how you looked just like her, simply with darker hair.
That's when Carlisle had to confess what he did. To say Rose was heated would be an understatement.

She had a daughter and missed 18-years of your life.
And she vowed not to miss another day.