You are friends but you like him( Edward)

"Yn...Yn get up!" I wake up with jolt and wipe my eyes. Just great it's time to go to hell, or in other words hell. I jumped out of bed and through on my clothes and did my hair, makeup, and teeth.

I rushed down stairs and hurriedly at some cereal and ran outside with my phone, backpack, and purse to see my best friend waiting for me

I rushed down stairs and hurriedly at some cereal and ran outside with my phone, backpack, and purse to see my best friend waiting for me. I smiled st the sight of the silver Volvo and got in.
"Good morning Yn, how did you sleep?" I strapped myself in and smiled at him still.

"Morning Eddy boy! I slept good what about you?" He corners of his lips tugged as if I said something funny and he just stared ahead as he responded.
"Wonderful. I made you coffee if you want it," I look down to my coffee cup container that I had left over at his house the last time I had a sleepover with Alice.

"Oh thanks Eddy!"
"No problem Yn." It's funny how I was the only one who gets away with calling him Eddy, his brothers tried and he bout killed them.

"Yn! Guess what there is ANOTHER new girl!" Jessica screamed with excitement as we walked to English and I rolled my eyes.

Really, in the middle of March? I took my seat at the back of the classroom and opened my journal to start taking notes.

Ignoring all talk of Isabella Swan.

When the bell rung I left the room to find Edward waiting for me as usual. He gave me a soft smile and we headed for lunch.

We had met his siblings there cars as Rosalie have left her lip gloss. I and Edward were the last ones to enter the building and all eyes were on us. I mean, it was pretty unusual to see someone other than an albino to see with the Cullen's. I felt a set of eyes on me and I turned my head to see the gene girl next to Jessica.

She had pale skin, brown hair, and brown eyes. She gazed at then like they were gods and viewed me the same. She stared a little to hard at Edward and seemed to be laughing like he heard something funny. I glared lightly at her and hurriedly grasped Edward's unexpected hand and continued walking.
He was freezing cold, and hard as stone. His black eyes widened in surprise and I just looked ahead till I sat Next to Alice and Edward to my left.

I was about to get up to get a tray when Rosalie pulled out a brown paper sack and pushed it to me.

"I made you lunch. As a thank you for sitting with us." She said with a hint of niceness, I gave her a smug look and smiled.

"Aww, I knew you'll warm up to me eventually blondie!" She rolled her black eyes and began to pick at food. I don't know why thy even bought food they never even eat it. Just push it around with there forks and throw it away.

My phone buzzed and I looked at it to see a text from Jessica

Jessy: hey the new girl Bella, has a crush on your buddy Edweirdo😏 she wants you to hook them up.
So, whatcha gonna do about it?

My tensed up and I closed my phone, turning to only lock eyes with Bella herself. I gave her he biggest death glare anybody could receive. I turned back to my gourmet lunch and just listen to everyone talk. I raised my head and say Jasper staring back at me with his creepy eyes. He was trying to tell me something and be subtle about it.

You like Edward. He said with his eyes and I froze. How in the hell did he know?
I suddenly felt nauseous and pushed my food away, Edward focused his attention on me in that moment and placed his hand on my back.

"Yn, are you alright?"
I shook my head as I kept it placed on the cool table.
"I don't feel so good Edward," he stopped rubbing his hand on my back and stood up. I opened my eyes and saw he had my backpack, purse, and my uneaten lunch.

"Come on, love. I'm taking you home," I stood up and wobbled slightly and he quickly took all my body weight by putting his arm around my waist. I looked back at Jasper and he nodded with a slight smile.

Edward drove me home and took me to my room. He placed me on my bed and put a movie on.

"Thanks Edward but you didn't have to bring me home like that. I would've been fine." He gave me a worried look and sat besides me on my bed.

"No you wouldn't have. You called me by my name with no sarcasm, so I knew something must've been up." I smiled slightly and punched his arm weakly.

I tried to keep my eyes opened but I couldn't and fell asleep on Edward, enjoying the feeling of his cold skin and being in his arms.

COMMENT
VOTE
REQUEST
SHARE!!!!