thirty-seven

I AM I LIAR I'M SORRY. I'm continuing this. not much longer. but I few more chapters. luv u.

-----------

"Ashton, stop! Put me down!" I laugh.

He thought it would be a great idea to just carry me around, instead of letting me walk. I'm pretty sure his siblings are tired of us, and we've only been here for a few hours.

"You are my girlfriend now, you're being treated like a princess while we're actually in the same place." He says, bringing me into his room.

"Ashton, I don't need you to carry me." I chuckle as he drops me on his bed.

"But I love you." He pouts, crawling on top of me.

"And I love you." I smile, tangling my fingers in his hair.

He presses his lips to mine, but we quickly get interrupted.

"Can you two like, stop being so disgusting." Luke mutters, walking into Ashton's room.

"Go home, Luke." Ashton mumbles, his lips moving to my neck.

"Ashton, get off her you're going to kill her." Luke says, pushing Ashton off me, and off the bed.

I frown, "Luke, don't hurt my boyfriend."

"I don't like your boyfriend he's annoying." He replies, making me roll my eyes.

"Ashton, babe, are you okay?" I chuckle as he stands up.

"I'm fine. Luke, why are you here."

"I was bored, so I wanted to come say hey." He smiles.

"I fucking hate you." Ashton mutters, coming to sit next to me in bed.

"Well sorry I interrupted whatever the hell you two were gonna do. I think we should actually take Emma out into Australia, considering that's what she's here for." Luke says, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"No. I want to cuddle all day with Emma, you aren't stealing my girlfriend." Ashton says.

"Ashton, we'll go out with them for a bit, okay? Then we can go back to where I'm staying."

He sighs, "Okay, fine."

"He's only fine with it because you'll be alone after." Luke mumbles getting up.

"Do you ever stop talking?" Ashton questions.

"Ashton, be nice to him."

"He's annoying!" Ashton yells.

"He's more annoying!" Luke exclaims in response.

"You're dumb!"

"You're stupid!"

I groan, "Please stop acting like five year olds!"

They both roll their eyes, as they get into separate cars.

"So, we'll go pick up Calum then head out, okay?"

"No, Calum is annoying. I want Michael." Ashton pouts.

"Well Luke already called getting Michael so we're stuck with Calum. Now stop acting like you're five."

He sighs in response, "Let's go."

-

We're all sitting at a restaurant to eat, but all I can focus on is the people who are glancing over at the guys.

I stare at Ashton, who's sitting across from me. I want to get my focus off everybody else, I just need a distraction before everybody looking over at us gets to me.

Ashton looks up and smiles at me, making me smile.

"What?" He giggles.

I just give him a weak smile, making him frown, "What's wrong?"

I shake my head, "Nothing, it's fine. I'm fine."

"Well I love you." He says.

I chuckle, "I love you too."

"Stop being such an annoying couple. I can't believe we supported these two getting together." Michael mutters.

"You're all mad you don't have Emma because you all know she's the best girlfriend anybody could have, so..."

"Uh, I have Luke?" Michael says.

"Luke's mine?" Calum replies.

"Ladies, there's enough of me to go around." Luke says, leaning back in his chair.

"Luke, shut up you're so dumb." Ashton mutters.

"Why do you guys bully me so much you're so rude." Luke says, rolling his eyes.

"Because you're Luke." Michael replies.

"What is with you guys today? All you've done is bicker like little kids." I groan. "I just wanted us to all be together before I have to go home."

They all stay silent and I sigh.

I look over at Ashton and he mumbles an apology and the others follow.

"It's fine. I just want us to have a good time today, okay?" I weakly smile. "Just, finish eating. You guys get too much attention. We need to get out of here."

-

We all ended up where I'm staying, Ashton was annoyed, he thought we'd be alone.

All of us are just sitting around, talking about their tour and my travelling.

"I mean, there was one night where Luke was so drunk and he wouldn't stop giggling, it was the most annoying thing I've ever experienced in my entire life." Michael says.

"You're just made because I got to have sex that night and you didn't." Luke mutters, rolling his eyes at Michael yet he cuddles in closer to Michael.

"All of your stories are about getting drunk and having sex. Do you guys even play shows while on tour?" I chuckle.

"Emma, I'm telling you, our concerts aren't that great. I don't understand why everybody loves them so much."

"They're probably great, and they love them because they love you guys." I tell them.

"Aw, look at Emma being nice to us." Michael says.

"I'm always nice to you guys!" I reply.

"Em, you hated me. We weren't nice to each other." Calum chuckles.

"Whatever." I mutter, rolling my eyes.

"I'm tired." Luke whines, trying to make himself comfortable.

Michael groans, "Luke, why do you always cuddle with me?"

"Because Calum never lets me cuddle with him anymore." Luke mumbles, forcing Michael to put his arms around him.

"Has something happened here? Like, how much have I missed."

"Luke is just a clingy little bitch." Michael says, making Luke roll his eyes.

"You're all so annoying." Calum mutters.

"Yea, we know. You are too, it's okay." Ashton replies.

Luke yawns, "Michael, Calum, we have to go now or we'll never make it home."

They all head to the door and Ashton immediately brings his lips to my neck, making me giggle.

"Hey, you two! No sex! Sex is bad!" Michael yells as they head out the door.

"He obviously doesn't know what he's talking about." Ashton mumbles, making me chuckle.

"Hey, Ashton?"

"Yea, baby girl?" He smiles.

I smile, "I think you're the most amazing person, like, ever."

"And you're the most beautiful person I've ever seen in my entire life."

--------

basically, I'm muke trash.