five

"What did you want to talk about?" I ask, sitting down next to her on my bed.

"Your dad said you were out with somebody. Since you don't have any friends I'm wondering who this is."

Ouch.

"I just met him a few days ago it's nobody important." I tell her.

"Him? You finally go out and talk to somebody and it's a guy.. Did you like go hook up with him or something?" She asks.

"Please, I'm not like you I don't hook up with people like that."

She rolls her eyes, "Well maybe you should. I hooked up with like three people since I last saw you. Some more than once."

"And you're proud?" I ask. "Brit come on.."

She groans, "Just tell me about what happened."

I shrug my shoulders, "Nothing happened we just talked I don't see what the big deal is."

"Tell me about him." She demands.

Britney pulls a cigarette out and goes to light it.

"Wait, hold on if you're going to smoke we're going outside." I tell her.

Sighing, she stands up heading out to the balcony.

"Okay, talk." She demands, taking a drag of her cigarette.

"I don't know what you want me to say." I reply, resting my forearms on the railing looking out into the backyard.

"Tell me about him, like looks or personality and what you guys talked about."

"Well.. His name is Ashton, he's Australian and is almost twenty." I start.

"So you're dating an older guy from another country, nice." She says.

I roll my eyes, "How many times do I have to tell you I just met the guy."

"I know, I know. I'm just teasing you." She chuckles. "Wait he's Australian? Does he live here or is he visiting?"

"He's here for the summer with his band." I reply.

"He's not gonna be here long you better hop on that soon Em." She laughs.

"Oh my god." I mumble. "Why am I even telling you anything."

"Because I told you to. Now continue." She demands.

"He just seems like such a happy person. He kept giggling it was really cute actually. He has the nicest smile and I may have awkwardly blurted that out. He told me about his band. Oh, and he asked about my tattoo.."

"He asked about your tattoo? Did you tell him? What did you say?" She asks.

"I just said it was a long story.. Why would I tell him?"

She shrugs her shoulders before putting out her cigarette.

"Well I'm planning on taking you out tonight or tomorrow night, when would you rather go out?" She asks, leaning back against the railing.

I sigh, "Tomorrow, I told my dad I would spend time with him tonight. Well, you're here now but.."

"Alright." She sighs.

I really don't want to go to any party or whatever she's planning on doing.

"Wait, where do you plan on taking me?" I ask.

"A party." She tells me, walking back inside.

"If you plan on hooking up with somebody and ditching me I swear Britney." I say as I follow her inside.

"I won't, I promise." She replies. "Can we go on a walk or something? Oh, tell me about your trip! Your dad said you started to plan it."

"Alright, let's go." I say.

"Dad, Britney and I are going out!" I shout as I quickly make my way down the stairs.

Britney meets up with me outside, "Well, tell me!"

"I want to go to a few places here in America, definitely one in Canada, some in Europe and Australia." I tell her.

"Where here?" She asks.

"Miami and NYC.. maybe more." I respond.

She just nods.

"Why don't you come with me?" I ask, looking at her, "Like to my stops here?"

"I was going to say it better only be a few places because my parents aren't as loaded as your dad." She replies.

"Will you?" I ask with a smile.

She sighs with a smile, "Why not."

I let out a squeal and she chuckles while shaking her head.

After a long time of walking I notice we're headed to the store Brit always makes me go to with her when she buys another pack.

"I need another pack." Britney says.

Nodding, I sigh.

I wait outside the small store as Brit goes in.

As soon as she's inside I grab a cigarette and quickly light it, bringing it to my lips.

A few moments later somebody walks out and I groan.

"Emma?" Ashton, of all people was at the store.

I awkwardly puff out the smoke I just inhaled to reply, "Hey.."

"You- you smoke?" He asks.

"Not very often but yeah." I say, biting the inside of my cheek.

"Oh. Well I gotta go, see you around." He says walking off.

Moments later Britney steps outside, "Who was that?"

"It was him, Ashton." I tell her.

"Is he stalking you or are you stalking him?" She asks.

"Neither. I definitely hope neither." I chuckle as I drop my cigarette on the ground before putting it out.

Brit laughs before speaking again, "Just watch, he's going to end up at the party tomorrow."

-----------------

you'll never guess what happens next chapter !

p.s. the turtle lade an egg