seven

"This is what happens when you drink that much." Brit sighs.

"You would know." I retort as I stand up and brush my teeth after puking.

She rolls her eyes.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" Britney asks.

"I remember telling Ashton I needed to get drunk, getting drinks then going to dance. That's it." I reply, walking over to my bed and sitting down.

She follows, sitting across from me.

"Okay, well, I knew you were really drunk by the way you were dancing with him." She chuckles, "He sure enjoyed that."

"Oh god." I mutter.

"He was really worried about you driving home-"

"I drove?!" I shout.

"No, you were going to. He was going to find a way to go you home safe." She replies. "But I didn't drink much last night since I thought you wouldn't, so I was able to drive."

"I should thank him." I mumble.

"Well I'm going downstairs, I'll be back in a second." Britney says.

I groan and fall back on my bed.

My phone rings from beside me, making me groan again because of the loud noise.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey!" Ashton cheers through the phone.

I wince at how loud his voice is. It's really not helping my headache.

"What's up?" I question.

"I was just calling to make sure that you guys got home alright." He replies.

"Yeah, everything's good. Thank you for taking care of me last night." I chuckle. "Brit told me I was a mess."

"It's all good, you're an entertaining drunk." He giggles.

I groan, "Don't talk about what I did when I was drunk."

"But it was very interesting." He says.

"Well I don't remember any of it, and I would like to keep it that way." I tell him.

He chuckles, making me smile because of his adorable laugh.

"I gotta go, but I'll see you sometime soon, right?" He asks.

I smile even though he can't see me, "Definitely."

He ends the call and I smile.

"What are you smiling about?" Britney asks as she enters my room.

"What? I'm not smiling, nope. Nothing. What?" I ramble, internally groaning at how stupid I am.

"Let me guess, you get to see Ashton some time soon, right?" She says.

"Why would you say that?" I question.

"Okay, I'm going to tell you what's going to happen in the next few weeks." She'd replies.

I roll my eyes, "Enlighten me."

"You're going to fall head over heels for him." She states.

I laugh, "Oh really?"

"Keep laughing. When you're upset and crying about him going back to Australia don't come crying to me." She mutters.

I just continue to laugh at her ridiculous statement and she rolls her eyes.

"Fine, whatever." She says.

Once I finally calm down she rolls her eyes once again.

"You know, if you don't hop on Ashton soon, I'll probably take him from you. Fuck he's hot." She mumbles.