epilogue

"Ashton!" I call, making him run inside.

"Are you okay?" He questions.

I nod, "I'm great. I just don't want to continue unpacking."

"Babe, if we want to live here, we have to unpack our stuff." He chuckles.

I take a deep breath, "I can't believe this. We're going to live here. Together."

"Finally." He smiles.

"How come the guys didn't come here with you?" I ask.

"They're still tired from their move, moving from Australia has taken a toll on them."

"Aw, are they doing okay?"

"They're fine, it's just weird we're all living here now, you know?"

"You didn't move here just for me, right?"

"Em, I had so many reasons to move here, yes you were a big part of my decision, but it's okay. I'm okay with this. I love you."

I smile, and he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer.

"I'm serious. This is the next chapter for us." He says.

"I love you." I whisper, cuddling into his chest.

"Hey, we need to keep unpacking." He says, quickly kissing my forehead before turning to grab a box of his things.

He walks to our room and I follow, not really wanting to unpack at the moment. I sit on the bed across from him, the box in between us.

When he starts pulling a bunch of pictures out of the box, I move closer.

"Aw, look at baby Ashton!" I squeal, looking at the picture at the top of the pile.

He chuckles, passing the pictures to me.

"You were so cute."

"Yea and now I'm hot as fuck, I've been winning my whole life." He replies, smirking at me.

"No, you haven't. Let me see those pictures from when you were in high school."

"Oh god, no."

I laugh, handing him back his photos.

He continues taking out things that don't mean much to me, but they're all obviously important to him.

"This is so exciting!" He cheers when he finishes unpacking the box.

"You're acting like a child." I giggle, following him after he runs out of the room.

"Em, we're like, children, we act like we're kids, but we're adults. We are officially adults." He says, a smile never leaving his face.

I chuckle, "Okay, calm down. Let's just finish unpacking."

"It's all my stuff left you don't have to worry."

"Let's go see the guys." I mumble, lazily wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Alright, let's go!" He exclaims, rushing out to the car.

I chuckle, "What's up with you today?"

"I'm just so happy!" He smiles.

"You're so cute." I whisper, staring up at him, while he's focused on driving.

"Well you're the most perfect and beautiful girl in the universe and I would-"

"Ashton." I giggle.

"I just love you so much!" He exclaims, quickly glancing over at me.

When we pull up to the guys house, Ashton presses a kiss to my cheek before running into the house.