thirty-eight

"Another day of cuddling, what a surprise." Ashton chuckles, pulling me closer.

"You're so, so cute." I mumble, closing my eyes as he kisses my forehead.

"Are we still going out with Luke later?" He asks.

"I think so. Maybe he should just come here and cuddle!"

Ashton laughs, "Baby, we can't just cuddle all the time."

"Why not? I don't want to go to a party." I pout, looking up at him.

"Stop, don't make that face you'll make me feel bad." He frowns.

There's a knock at the door and I get up to answer it. When I open the door, Luke is smiling at me.

"You're early?" Ashton says when he sees Luke.

"Emma sent me a text saying 'come over and cuddle' with a million exclamation marks and a bunch of cute emojis so I had to come over." Luke says.

Ashton looks over at me before rolling his eyes, and I chuckle.

"I'm not cuddling with Luke." Ashton states, pulling me back over to him.

Luke frowns, "But Ashton, I love you."

"Shut up, Luke." Ashton mutters.

"Ashton, be nice to him!" I scold, lightly chuckling.

"He doesn't cuddle with us he can just lay at the end of the bed like a dog or something." Ashton says, making me laugh.

"I hate both of you. I just wanted a cuddle." Luke mumbles.

"I don't want to cuddle with anybody now." I whine, moving away from Ashton.

"Are we still going out tonight?" Luke asks, sitting down.

"It's Emma's last night, she can decide. Earlier she just wanted to cuddle."

"I don't know. Since it is my last night here, I just want to be with all of you." I mumble.

"So should I tell Michael and Calum to get over here then?" Luke asks.

I nod, smiling as Luke pulls out his phone.

"I don't feel well." Ashton frowns, cuddling up in bed.

"Aw, babe." I giggle, pressing a kiss to his forehead.

"Can you stay here longer and take care of me?" Ashton asks, a small smile on his lips.

"Baby..."

"You're so cute." He quietly says, reaching out for me.

"I'm gonna miss you." I whisper.

"Shh... Don't talk about that yet."

"Michael and Calum are both about to head over here." Luke says as he enters the room.

"Come on, Ashton. Let's go have fun on our last night together.

-

"My love, I'll miss you so much." Ashton mutters, holding onto me tightly.

We're at the airport, I'm about to leave. All that's happening is I'm getting anxiety, but I don't want to scare Ashton.

"We'll still talk everyday, okay? We'll make it work." I choke out, hiding my face in the crook of his neck.

"Hey, don't cry, we'll be okay." He whispers, rubbing my back.

I pull away from him, "I'm just, feeling a little, uh, you know-"