Devistating News

Me and Pepper rode up the elevator in silent. When the doors opened my Uncle was there to greet me. "TAYLOR!!!" Tony cheered pulling me into a bear hug. He acts like he's been the perfect Uncle.
"Hi Uncle Tony" I said quietly.
"JARVIS please show Tay to her room" said Tony smiling.
"As you wish sir" said a robotic British voice.
"What was that?" I asked looking around to see where the voice came from.
"That's JARVIS Tony's A.I system" said Pepper as Tony pointed at a hallway and I walked down following JARVIS's robotic voice.
"Your room should be on the left Mrs" JARVIS said.
"Thank you uh JARVIS" I said opening the door. Light shined in my face as I opened the door. A large window that had a view of the city shined in my face as I entered the room and closed the door. The room was navy blue with a bed with white covers and pillows. There was a desk with a laptop on it. There was also a bathroom in the room that was attached to my room. There was a large book case in the room. Uncle Tony knew I liked reading? I put my things on the floor and started to unpack. This was my new life.

It's been 2 days ever sense I arrived here at Stark Towers and I've only come out of my room for food. Which was only 3 times a day.
"Mrs Taylor you are requested in the living room for important news" JARVIS said as I let out a sigh and opened the door and left my room heading for the living room. Once I got into the living room I first noticed my Uncle's eyes were red and puffy. He was crying?
"Hey Tay. Can we talk?" Tony asked as I approached slowly but not slow enough because I was pulled into a bone crushing hug.
"Your dad died in battle last night when they were attacked by surprise" Tony said. My heart skipped a beat. I stood there in shock. Then I ran back to my room as fast as I could and slammed my door loudly. I plopped down on my bed and started crying. He said he'd be back in a year.
There was a soft knock on my door but I didn't answer. The door opened and Uncle Tony walked in. He sat down beside me on my bed. "Hey kid. Look I know you're upset but I need you to be okay. I promised your dad I'd take care of you if anything ever happened. I'm keeping my promise. I'm just as upset as you are. Do me a favor and not lock yourself in your room forever" he said as I sat up and dried my tears.
"Okay Uncle Tony" I sniffled.
"Now what do you think about ordering pizza and just having some Uncle and Niece time" he said smiling.
"Okay" I said as he called the pizza place. And I must say pizza in New York is better than Baltimore.