Discovery and Argument

"Hey wait up!" I said finally catching up with Steve. He walks fast, "where are you going?"
"What does it matter?" He asked.
"I know Uncle Tony can be a bit... What's the word I'm looking for?.... Childish!" I said following him, "but I'm telling the truth when I say this: I'm nothing like my uncle. Maybe I'm a little sarcastic but I'm not self obsessed. So I'm gonna ask this again: where are you going?"
"I'm finding out the truth" he said.
"Let me guess about the Tesseract?" I asked as we continued to walk.
"I'd like to know if SHIELD is hiding something" he said.
"My guess is that they are hiding something" I said shoving my hands in my pockets. We arrived at a large metal door. Steve, with all his might, slides the heavy iron door and quickly walks in with me behind him. SECURE STORAGE 10-C is a large warehouse, filled with metal crates stacked. Me and Steve look up, seeing another level. He grabs ahold of me and leaps up high and pushes me into the catwalk while he holds onto the catwalk railing. Steve flips over the railing and we continue to move forward. We look at the crates hoping to find what we want. There was a crate labeled Phase 2. I pointed at it and me and Steve walked over to the metal crate. Steve opens a steel crate and I'm shocked to see what Phase 2 is. Angry, he looks behind him and looks back into the crate. The crate is filled with an array of HYDRA weapons. He grabs one of the weapons.
"Come on" he said angrily. He helps me down from the catwalk after he gets down. I can't believe it. SHIELD is using the Tesseract to make weapons of mass destruction. We make our way back to the lab and Steve drops a HYDRA assault rifle on the table causing Fury, Banner and Tony to turn around. Cap looks mad.
"PHASE 2 is SHIELD uses the cube to make weapons" Steve said staring at Nick.
"Sorry, the computer was moving a little slow for us" I said staring at my Uncle.
"Rogers, we gatherer everything related to the Tesseract. This does not mean that we're..." Nick started saying but Tony cut him off.
"I'm sorry, Nick" Tony moves the computer screen towards Fury which shows plans of The Weapons, "What were you lying?"
"I was wrong, director. The world hasn't changed a bit" Steve said, at that moment, Thor and Natasha walk into the lab. Natasha keeps her eyes right on Banner. Banner looks at her, clearly mad.
"Did you know about this?" Bruce asked her.
"You wanna think about removing yourself from this environment, doctor?" She asked.
"I was in Calcutta, I was pretty well removed" he said.   
"Loki's manipulating you" she said.            
"And you've been doing what exactly?" Bruce asked.       
"You didn't come here because I bat my eyelashes at you" she said.
"Yes, and I'm not leaving because suddenly you get a little twitchy. I'd like to know why SHIELD is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction" Bruce said. Okay this is very uncomfortable.
"Because of him" Nick said pointing at Thor.
"Me?" Thor asked stunned.
"Last year earth had a visitor from another planet who had a grudge match that leveled a small town. We learned that not only are we not alone, but we are hopelessly, hilariously, outgunned" Nick said.
"My people want nothing but peace with your planet" Thor said.
"But you're not the only people out there, are you? And, you're not the only threat. The world's filling up with people who can't be matched, they can't be controlled" Nick said.
"Like you controlled the cube?" Steve said before I could open my mouth. He beat me to it.
"You're work with the Tesseract is what drew Loki to it, and his allies. It is the signal to all the realms that the earth is ready for a higher form of war" Thor said.
"A higher form?" Steve asked.
"You forced our hand. We had to come up with something" Nick said.
"Nuclear deterrent. 'Cause that always calms everything right down" Uncle Tony said.
"Remind me again how you made your fortune, Stark?" Nick asked.
"I'm sure if he still made weapons, Stark would be neck deep" Steve said.
"Wait! Wait! Hold on how is does this have anything to do with my Uncle?!" I asked staring at Steve. I may not like my uncle but he's still me family.
"I'm sorry, isn't everything?" Steve asked staring at me.
"I thought humans were more evolved than this" Thor said.
"Excuse me, did WE come to YOUR planet and blow stuff up?" Nick asked.
"Did you always give your champions such mistrust?" Thor asked.
"Are you all really that naive?" Natasha asked.
"Captain America is on a S.H.I.E.L.D monitors potential threat potential threats? watch list?" Bruce asked.
"You're on that list? Are you above or below angry bees?" Uncle Tony asked sarcastically.
"I swear to God, Stark, one more crack..." Steve started saying.
"Threatening! I feel threatened!" Uncle Tony said. As the "team" argues, they don't realize the BLUE GEM on Loki's scepter is glowing brightly. I stare at the scepter seeing the glow. Should I tell them?
"Uh guys?!" I asked but was drowned out by all of the arguing.
"You speak of control, yet you court chaos" Thor said.
"It's his M.O., isn't it? I mean, what are we, a team? No, no, no. We're a chemical mixture that makes chaos. We're... we're a time-bomb" Bruce said.
"You need to step away" Nick said as Uncle Tony puts his arm around Steve.
"Why shouldn't the guy let off a little steam?" Uncle Tony asked then Steve pushes Tony off.
"You know damn well why! Back off!" Steve said as they both come face-to-face with each other.
"Oh, I'm starting to want you to make me" Uncle Tony said.
"Big man in a suit of armor. Take that off, what are you?" Steve asked
"Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist" Uncle Tony said.
"I know guys with none of that worth ten of you. Yeah, I've seen the footage. The only thing you really fight for is yourself. You're not the guy to make the sacrifice play, to lay down on a wire and let the other guy crawl over you" Steve said.
"I think I would just cut the wire" Uncle Tony said.
"Always a way out... You know, you may not be a threat, but you better stop pretending to be a hero" Steve said smiling as he turned and looked at me then back at my uncle.
"A hero? Like you? You're a lab rat, Rogers. Everything special about you came out of a bottle!" Uncle Tony said.
"Put on the suit, let's go a few rounds" Steve said as Thor laughs at them.
"You people are so petty... and tiny" Thor said as Tony rubs his head. Moves away from Cap.
"Yeah, this is a te-" Bruce started saying but was cut off.
"Agent Romanoff, would you escort Dr.Banner back to his-" Nick started saying but Bruce cut him off.
"Where? You rented my room" he said.
"The cell was just in case..." Nick started.
"In case you needed to kill me, but you can't! I know! I tried!" Bruce said and everyone got quiet, "I got low. I didn't see an end, so I put a bullet in my mouth and the other guy spit it out! So I moved on. I focused on helping other people. I was good, until you dragged me back into this freak show and put everyone here at risk!" Banner slowly gets upset as he looks at Romanoff, who gets unnerved, "You wanna know my secret, Agent Romanoff? You wanna know how I stay calm?" Bruce picks up the scepter but doesn't seem to realize. Natasha and Fury have their hands down to grab their guns.
"Doctor Banner... put down the scepter" Steve said, Bruce looks down shocked to see he is holding Loki's scepter. The computer beeps breaking the awkward silence. They all turn to it.
"Got it" Uncle Tony said as Banner puts down the scepter and walks over to the computer.
"Sorry, kids. You don't get to see my little party trick after all" Bruce said.
"Located the Tesseract?" Thor asked.
"I can get there faster" Uncle Tony said.
"Look, all of us..." Steve started saying.
"The Tesseract belongs on Asgard, no human is a match for it" Thor said as Uncle Tony turns to leave, but Steve stops him.
"You're not going alone!" Steve said.
"You gonna stop me?" Uncle Tony asked.
"Put on the suit, let's find out" Steve said.
"I'm not afraid to hit an old man" Uncle Tony said.
"Put on the suit" Steve said.
"Will you two stop!" I yelled making them look at me.
"Oh, my God!" Bruce said as an explosion causes everyone to be thrown in every direction. I was pushed back and I slammed into the wall then fell to the ground. Steve, Fury, Thor and Tony are thrown across while Natasha and Banner is down in the lower equipment room.
"Taylor!" I hear Uncle Tony yell. He quickly helps me up as fast as he could.
"Put on the suit!" Steve said.
"Yep! Here take Taylor somewhere safe!" Uncle Tony said. Everything was a big blur. Steve picked me up and carried me quickly to a room. He sat me down on the floor.
"I'll be back" he said running out of the room. My vision cleared a little. I found the strength to get up and get out of the room. I'm like my Uncle... I don't follow rules. I ran out of the room towards Loki's cell area. I hope he's still in his cell. I slowly stopped at the door seeing Thor now trapped in the cell. Phil came to the door and smiled at me. He held a large gun and told me to stay close to him. We walked in and Phil took out the one guy. Loki was about to push a button. A red button. We all know in movies red buttons mean something bad.
"Move away, please" Phil said as I took the one guys gun. I have no idea how to use this. Loki moves away from the switch.
"You like this? We started working on the prototype after you sent THE DESTROYER. Even I don't know what it does. Do you wanna find out?" Phil said then unexpected I was pushed to the wall and Phil is impaled through the heart by Loki's scepter, REAL LOKI STANDS BEHIND COULSON!
"Nooo!" Me and Thor said as Loki sends Agent Coulson against the wall. Agent Coulson slumps down, breathing fast. Loki makes his way to the control switch. He gives his brother one last look. Thor looks at him, hopeful. Loki opens the HATCH. Thor still hopes. Loki hits the button and drops Thor out of the ship.
"You're insane" I said staring at him. Loki has no remorse as he looks down. He closes the hatch and proceeds to leave. A weak voice stops him.
"You're gonna lose" Phil said weakly, "leave now." I didn't move.
"Am I?" Loki asked.
"It's in your nature" Phil said.
"Your heroes are scattered, your floating fortress falls from the sky...where is my disadvantage?" Loki asked.
"You lack conviction" Phil said.
"I don't think I-" Loki said but Phil shoots Loki with his Phase 2 weapon prototype causing Loki to be blown through the wall.
"So that's what it does" Phil said then he looked at me again, "go. Get somewhere safe. Now."
"I'm not gonna leave you" I said, "you're my Captain America buddy."
"I don't want my buddy getting hurt. Now go. It's an order" Phil said. I took a deep breath before getting up and leaving the room. Tears filled my eyes as I made my way back to the room Steve told me to stay in. Then I let out a loud scream as a bullet pierces the back of my right leg. I lean against the wall looking down at the wound. Then the shooter is shot dead by Nick Fury.
"Stark?" He said approaching me as fast as possible.
"I'm fine! Get to Phil! He's injured" I said as Nick nodded and walked into Loki's cell area. I covered my wound with my hand only to have blood on my hand. I let out another scream in pain. Nick rushed out of the room after medical got inside. He motioned a medical my way and got me inside the room. They treated the bullet wound quickly. The pain is unbearable. Uncle Tony rushes into the room and gives me one of those looks.
"I told you to get to safety" he said getting to my side.
"I'm fine. Calm down" I said smiling weakly.
"I want you back at STARK towers. It's the safest place. Just stay in your bedroom as soon as you get there" he said. I felt nervous about going to STARK towers by myself. I didn't think my Uncle would make that big of a mistake.

Moments later I was back at STARK towers and a SHIELD agent helped me to my room. I laid down in bed and just stayed still. Comfy. I felt hungry so I got out of bed and made my way toward the kitchen. I hummed to myself as I heated up some of Pepper's famous mac 'n' cheese. I took the warmed up food from the microwave and turned around nearly dropping it to the floor. "I wasn't expecting any guest" I said staring at Loki.
"Didn't know a child would be here" he said rudely as I got a fork. Time to pull a Stark move.
"Want some food?" I asked smiling kindly. He declined my offer, "okay. Your loss." I shoveled some food into my mouth as I sat down at the table staring at my enemy.
"Sooooo.... I like your hair" I said.
"Stalling won't change anything" he said walking towards me.
"Hey! Don't get any closer! Not until I finish this amazing mac 'n' cheese" I said pointing my fork at him, "plus I'm injured and I'm suppose to be in bed." Yup I'm Tony Stark's niece for sure. I showed him the wrap around my right leg. I continued to eat my food. When I was done I put the plate in the sink. Then I was grabbed by the arm. Oh right I said after I finished my food. Clever.
"Hey! That hurts" I said wiggling away from him, "you don't need to touch me." I walked over to the couch and sat down. I searched for the remote to the TV. Loki watched me like a hawk as I did this.
"Stop staring. It's rude" I said glaring at him as I found the remote and turned in the TV. Loki grabbed the remote and turned off the TV. How does he know how to work a remote?
"Can you get me a pillow?" I asked kindly. Instead of those horrifying blue eyes he normally had they were replaced by emerald green ones. Kindly he reached over and grabbed a pillow placing it under my injured leg. I stared at him as if he did something wrong.
"You're a bad guy right?" I asked he looked at me confused, "I guess every villain sees themselves as a hero in their mind." Then his eyes were back to blue.
Tony's P.O.V
"Was he married?" Steve asked as we stood in the area where the cell use to be.
"No. There was a uh...cellist, I think" I said, I remembered him saying something about it.
"I'm sorry. He seemed like a good man" Steve said.
"He was an idiot" I said.
"Why? For believing?" Steve asked.
"For taking on Loki alone" I said.
"He was doing his job. Plus he wasn't alone. Taylor was with him until he told her to run" Steve said. That's right. Taylor went in there with him. I hope she's okay.
"He was out of his league. He should have waited. He should have..." I said. Taylor should've followed my rules.
"Sometimes there isn't a way out, Tony" Steve said.
"Right. How did that work for him?" I asked as I started walking away.
"Is this the first time you've lost a soldier?" Steve asked. I turned sharply and stared at him.
"WE ARE NOT SOLDIERS! I am not marching to Fury's fife!" I yelled.
"Neither am I! He's got the same blood on his hands as Loki does. Right now we've got to put that aside and get this done. Now Loki needs a power source, if we can put together a list..." Steve said as I looked at the bloodstain Coulson had left on the wall. "He made it personal" I said.
"That's not the point" Steve said.
"That is the point. That's Loki's point. He hit us all right where we live. Why?" I asked.
"To tear us apart" Steve answered.
"He had to conquer his greed, but he knows he has to take us out to win, right? That's what he wants. He wants,to beat us and he wants to be seen doing it. He wants an audience" I said starting to get an idea.
"Right, I caught his act at Stuttgart" he said.
"Yeah. That's just a preview, this is opening night. Loki's a full-tilt diva. He wants flowers, he wants parades, he wants a monument built in the skies with his name plastered..." I said. Oh no.
"Taylor's in danger" Steve said shocked at our discovery. We need to get to the tower. Taylor could be in trouble.
"Son of a bitch!" I yelled. He better not hurt Tay. If he does I swear I will kill him.

Uh oh! What's gonna happen?! In the comments guess what will happen next!~Kenlee Faith❤️❤️❤️