Go Pepper!

Later me and Pepper returns to Uncle Tony's home, as we get out of the car we see a large stuffed rabbit outside the house that Tony has bought for her as a gift, we walk  inside the large house.
"I'm sorry I'm late. I was... What the...? What is that?!" Pepper asked making me laugh as she notices Tony sat in his Iron Man suit on the couch.
"You're wearing this in the house now? What is that, like Mark 15?" Pepper asked. Me and Tony looks at the small number marked 42 on the suit.
"Uh...yeah. Something like that. You know everybody needs a hobby" Tony said.
"Oh, and you have to wear your hobby in the living room?" Pepper asked as Tony rises and walks toward her.
"Just breakin' it in. You know, it's always a little pinchy in the gooey bag at first, so" Uncle Tony said as Tony shakes his butts and Pepper laughs.
"Oh hey, did you see your Christmas present?" Uncle Tony asked.
"Yes, I did. I...I don't know how I could have missed that Christmas present. Is it gonna fit through the door?" Pepper asked.
"Well actually, uh...it's a good question. I got a team of guys comin' tomorrow, they're gonna blow out that wall" Uncle Tony said.
"Okay. Well I'm gonna go down stairs. You two can have your moment" I said walking down to the garage. I stopped when I saw Uncle Tony actually down here and not in his suit. I crossed my arms and he held his finger to his lips. I walked down and opened the door. I took off my Rocket Boots and began to tinker with them. Soon Pepper walks down to Tony's lap.
"At least let me get you like a Hazmaf suit or a Geiger counter or something like that" Tony said as I turned around in my seat and smiled as Pepper sees Tony is in fact not in his Iron Man suit, but in the lab exercising as he remotely controls the suit, which follows Pepper into the lab.
"Busted" I said.
"This is a new level of lame" Pepper said making me almost laugh.
"Sorry" Uncle Tony said.
"You ate without us, already? On date night?" Pepper said as Uncle Tony pointed at the mark 42 suit.
"He was just-"
"You mean you?" I asked.
"Well, yeah. I just mean we were just... Just hosting you while I finished up a little work" Uncle Tony said making me roll my eyes.
"Uh-huh" Pepper said as I took a drink off water.
"And yes, I had a quick bite. I didn't know if you were comin' home or if you were having drinks with Aldrich Killian" Uncle Tony said making me spit out my water. Mark 42 suit turns it's face toward Pepper, as if to look at her accusingly.
"What?" Pepper asked
"What?" Uncle Tony asked.
"Aldrich Killian? What are you checking up on me?" Pepper asked.
"Happy was concerned" Tony said.
"No, you're spying on her" I said smiling as Uncle Tony turned to me..
"I wasn't-"
"I'm going to bed" Pepper said as she turns and starts to walk off.
"Hold on. Come on. Pep" Uncle Tony said as she starts walking up the stairs, "hey, I admit it! My fault. Sorry" Pepper stops and look at him. Did he just admit something?
"I'm a piping hot mess. It's been going on for a while, I haven't said anything" Uncle Tony said as Pepper walks back down, "Nothing's been the same since New York."
"Oh really? Well, I didn't notice that, at all" Pepper said.
"You experience things and then they're over and you still can't explain 'em. Gods, aliens, other dimensions. I...I'm just a man in a can. The only reason I haven't cracked up is probably because you moved in. Which is great. I love you, I'm lucky. But, honey, I can't sleep. You go to bed, I come down here. I do what I know, I tinker. So does Tay" Uncle Tony said, "But threat is imminent, and I have to protect the one thing that I can't live without. That's you. My suits, they're uh..."
"Machines" Pepper said.
"But they're part of me" he said.
"A distraction" Pepper said.
"Maybe" Tony said as Pepper walks towards Tony and they hold each other. Awww they're so cute.
"I'm gonna take a shower" Pepper said.
"Okay" Uncle Tony said as Pepper turns to walk off, then stops and looks at him.
"And you're gonna join me" she said.
"GO PEPPER!" I said.
"Better" Uncle Tony said.
"I'll be down here if you need me" I said as the two walked up the stairs. As soon as they were out of sight I typed Aldrich Killian into the computer. Not a lot of information. I then got on Skype and called my best friend.
"Yes?" Steve asked on the screen.
"Still getting use to internet?" I asked propping my feet onto the table.
"Maybe" Steve said trying to turn up his volume.
"I'd help but I'm kind on the other side of America" I said.
"Smart Mouth" Steve said making me laugh.
"I'm a Stark what do you expect" I said smiling.
"You are nicer than Tony Stark" he stated.
"That's because my father taught me better" I said.
"Well your father is awesome" he said still trying to figure out how to turn up his volume.
"The volume button Steve!" I said.
"Oh" he said as he clicked the button and turned up the volume. I clapped sarcastically.
"So how's SHIELD?" I asked.
"It's fine I guess. I'm tired of being Fury's janitor" he said.
"Well if you ever need help. You know where to find the SnowFlake" I said smiling.
"Nice name by the way. It suits you" he said.
"What if I added Ghost at the end? The SnowFlake Ghost?" I asked.
"Sounds longer" he said.
"Right I'm just gonna keep it like it is. Are you eating Chinese food?" I asked as he used chopsticks to eat a few noodles.
"Maybe" he said with a mouth full. I raised an eyebrow at him.
"I never suspected you to eat Chinese food. I was thinking American. Like hot dogs or cheeseburgers" I said.
"Ha ha very funny" he said.
"Have you tried cheeseburgers?" I asked.
"No" he said.
"Put them on your list. SnowFlake out!" I said hanging up. Before I hung up Steve couldn't help but laugh. I'm awesome.