Plan

"First rule of going on the run is, don't run, walk" Natasha said as I stood in the middle of her and Steve. We had gotten to the mall, on the way here Nat and Steve explained everything to me. I was still kind of confused. We had gotten a change of clothes so now I was wearing glasses, jeans, sneakers, with Steve's sweatshirt. I guess I didn't have that much of a change. The only thing I added was the glasses.
"If I run in these shoes, they're gonna fall off" Steve said making me laugh as we entered a Mac store to use one of their computers.
"The drive has a level six homing program, so as soon as we boot up SHIELD will know exactly where we are" Nat said.
"How much time do we have?" I asked as Steve put his hands on my shoulders to blend in. He has no idea how to act like a dad.
"Uh...about nine minutes from..." she said as she pops the flash drive into a MacBook Pro, "Now." Nat looked at the awkwardness of Steve putting his hands on my shoulders.
"Seriously? Put her on your back. It'll blend in more" Nat said as Steve nodded and bent down. I climbed onto his back and wrapped my arms around his neck as he rose to his feet. WHY IS HE SO TALL?!
"Fury was right about that ship, somebody's trying to hide something. This drive is protected by some sort of AI, it keeps rewriting itself to counter my commands" Nat said.
"Can you override it?" Steve asked.
"The person who developed this is slightly smarter than me. Slightly" Nat said.
Me, Steve and Natasha continue to try and find out what's on the flash drive.
"I'm gonna try running a tracer. This is a program that SHIELD developed to track hostile malware, so if we can't read the file, maybe we can find out where it came from" she said.
"Can I help you guys with anything?" asked an employee.
"Oh, no. My husband was just helping me with some anniversary destinations" Nat said smiling.
"Right! We're married" Steve said smiling as I hugged him. Steve turned back to me and smiled a fake smile.
"Congratulations. Where do you guys thinking about going?" He asked. Steve looks at the monitor and sees the signal traced to somewhere in New Jersey.
"New Jersey" Steve said.
"Oh" he said as the employee looks at Steve for a moment, "I have the exact same glasses."
"Wow, you two are practically twins" Nat said.
"Yeah, I wish. Specimen. Uh...if you guys need anything, I've been Aaron" he said walking away.
"Thank you" Steve said.
"You said nine minutes, come on" Steve said.
"Shh, relax. Got it" said Nat as we find the signal is coming from Wheaton, NJ.
"You know it?" I asked as Steve jumped so I could go up higher so I didn't fall off his back.
"I used to. Let's go" Steve pulls the flash drive from the computer and they walk out of the store.
"Standard tac-team. Two behind, to across, two coming straight at us. If they make us, I'll engage, you two hit the south escalator to the metro" Steve said as two agents are coming straight towards us.
"Shut up and put your arm around me, laugh at something I said. Tay, look like your sleeping and make sure you hide your face" said Nat.
"What?" Steve asked as I buried my face in Steve's neck.
"Do it!" Nat said as Steve quickly puts his arm around Natasha and laughs while I pretend I'm sleeping on Steve's back.
As we are going down the escalator Natasha spots Rumlow on the escalator next to them going up, she turns to Steve.
"Kiss me" Nat said.
"What?" Steve asked.
"Public displays of affection make people very uncomfortable" I said.
"Yes, they do" Steve said as she quickly pulls down Steve's head and kisses him making Rumlow look away as he goes past them on the escalator. I tried not to laugh.
"You still uncomfortable?" She asked.
"It's not exactly the word I would use" Steve said.
I sat in the back on the truck Steve and me hot wired and I looked out the window to see a sign that says "Welcome to New Jersey!" I laid in the back seat trying to fall asleep. I missed my Uncle Tony. I guess you could say I was home sick. I felt sick to my stomach like I could throw up any minute. I felt weak and tired.
"Loki?" I asked in my mind.
"Yes, Taylor?" Loki asked.
"I feel sick can you tell me what is wrong with me?" I asked as I wrapped the blanket around me that Nat had given me. She also bought me some medicine since she thought I didn't look too good.
"It looks like your powers are taking over your system. You're body is freezing as we speak. I can try and heal you from Asgard but it will only slow it down. But if we don't get the help you need, you'll freeze to death" Loki said, "I could send Asgardian healers to help but that won't help as much. If you come to Asgard maybe I could help but there is no way of getting you here without a major reason."
"Do whatever you can" I said. I'm dying.
"Alright, I have a question for you, of which you do not have to answer. I feel like if you don't answer it though, you're kind of answering it, you know?" Nat asked Steve breaking me away from my conversation with Loki.
"What?" Steve asked.
"Was that your first kiss since 1945?" She asked smiling.
"That bad, huh?" Steve asked.
"I didn't say that" She said.
"Well, it kind of sounds like that's what you're saying" Steve said making me smile.
"No, I didn't. I just wondered how much practice you had" She said.
"I don't need practice" Steve said.
"Everybody needs practice" I said.
"It was not my first kiss since 1945. I'm ninety-five, I'm not dead" Steve said making me laugh.
"Nobody special, though?" Nat asked Steve chuckles.
"Believe it or not, it's kind of hard to find someone with shared life experience" Steve said.
"Well, that's alright, you just make something up" Nat said.
"What, like you?" Steve asked.
"I don't know. The truth is a matter of circumstances, it's not all things to all people all the time. And neither am I" She said.
"That's a tough way to live" Steve said.
"It's a good way not to die, though" She said.
"You know, it's kind of hard to trust someone when you don't know who that someone really is" Steve said.
"Yeah. Who do you want me to be?" She asked.
"How about a friend?" Steve asked as she laughs softly.
"Well, there's a chance you might be in the wrong business, Rogers" Nat said as she reaches back to me and feels my forehead, "you're ice cold."
"I think it's something to do with my powers" I said as Steve looked back at me worriedly.
"You shouldn't have come along, Tay. I don't know what I would do if you get hurt" he said looking at me through the mirror.
"Don't worry about me, Steve" I said smiling sadly.
"But I have to worry about you. You're sick and this is too dangerous. Get ahold of Tony or someone" Steve said.
"I'm f-fine" I said sitting up.
"Taylor" Steve said in a warning tone.
"Steve" I said mockingly.
"I'll call Tony" Nat said as she started to dial the number. I rolled my eyes but then winced when I felt a sharp pain. I felt like I needed to throw up. I saw ice slowly forming below my feet.
"I'll fly back to the tower. Y-you guys be careful" I said opening the bag and slipped on my rocket boots. Steve pulled over the car and I got out. I felt cold.
"I'll call you once all of this is over" Steve said getting out of the car.
"Okay. Be careful, promise me you'll b-be careful" I said.
"We'll be careful. I'm worried about you" he said as he pulled me into a hug.
"I'll be fine" I said before I waved goodbye and flew away.

Soon I was back at the tower and I ran inside. Uncle Tony met me half way and hugged me tightly. Of course he gave me a lecture about danger. Then I blurted out my sickness and he stared at me with a worried face. I told him that I was talking to Loki in my mind and everything. I told him about the necklace. He seemed mad that I kept that from him. But he felt glad that someone was helping me. Bruce had heard about the sickness and we went to the lab. I sat on the table as the took blood samples.
"She's right. Her powers is taking over her body. She could freeze to death" Bruce said.
"Loki said about Asgardian Healers. They could help" I said.
"What do we need to do?" Uncle Tony asked.
"I guess I have to go to Asgard" I said with wide eyes realizing that the only way I could get help was to go to Asgard.
"Alright. Do whatever you do to contact Loki" Uncle Tony said not sure about me going to Asgard.
"Hey Loki. I'm ready to go to Asgard" I said.
"Step out onto the balcony. I gave Hiemdall a reason to let you come. Just remember that I am disguised as Odin" he responded.
"Okay" I said as I told Uncle Tony and Bruce what Loki had said and then I walked out onto the balcony. Pepper had packed me a bag of clothes. Maybe there will be stuff in Asgard I could wear. Soon a light pulled me toward the sky at a fast speed. Soon I was standing in a large room that was made of gold. There before me stood Odin and who I guessed was Hiemdall.
"Welcome to Asgard Lady Taylor" Hiemdall said as he removed a sword closing the portal thingy. I saw Odin's eyes flash green. Loki. I nodded to Hiemdall kindly and followed Odin out of the room and onto a large rainbow bridge. Odin/Loki looked at me with a smile.
"I'll show you to your room. While you are in Asgard, I can heal you more. It works faster so you'll be healthier here than in Midgard. If you were still on Midgard you would've died by tomorrow" he said as we entered the golden palace.
"Wow" I said smiling as I looked around.
"Beautiful isn't it?" He asked, "if you'd like I could show you the gardens once you get changed into more appropriate attire."
"That'd be very nice of you Lo- I mean Odin" I said.
"Don't call me Odin. You may call me Loki. Just not around Thor or the others" he said.
"Thor's here?!" I asked.
"Yes. Now please follow me to your chambers and I will allow you to get dressed. Once you are dressed I'll meet you in the throne room" he said as he used a spell so that I was the only one who could see him as Loki and not Odin.
"Do you have a map of the palace?" I asked making him chuckle.
"Just don't wonder off. Thor could probably give you a tour. You'll be here for a week or two so I suggest you make the best of it" Loki said with a smirk.
"This palace is amazing" I said as we stopped at a large golden door, "holy moly! This door is bigger than the hulk!"
"So is the room" Loki said as he pushed open the door. Once I entered the room I gasped in excitement. It was huge. There was a large closet against the wall and then a large bed with golden sheets. There was a door leading to the bathroom. I opened the closet and saw a bunch of dresses. They were gorgeous!
"Thank you Loki" I said turning to face him.
"Don't expect this kindness in the future when you're not a child" he said.
"A 'you're welcome' would've been nicer" I said.
"Meet me in the throne room and I'll show you the gardens" he said before simply walking out of the room and closing the large golden door behind him. I ran out to the balcony and opened the glass doors. I looked out to the city of Asgard with a large smile. I took out my phone and took a picture of the lovely city. I could get use to this.