12

Taylor's P.O.V
Uncle Tony decided to go all put for my 12th birthday. I told him I only wanted a normal party but he didn't listen. Pepper wanted me to wear a dress but I swatted it away as soon as it came to view. I DONT LIKE PINK. I thought she knew that. However, Natasha literally became my best friend. She agreed with Pepper yet not about the pink dress. It was a knee high dress with a red collar and a cream top with a red skirt. Natasha curled my now short brown hair and it looked amazing. I hugged her tightly not wanting to let go. She knows me better than my own Uncles Girlfriend does. I put on black converse sneakers and walked out of the room. Uncle Tony whistled loudly and I pushed up my glasses. Bruce laughed at Tony's actions. I ran over and hugged my Uncle tightly.
"Happy Birthday Princess" he said kissing my head. I was so excited about my birthday. I was jumping around inside yet on the outside I tried to remain calm. Uncle Tony found some of my dad's old records and put them on a record player. Some were  Howard's favorites. Steve knew them.
"You know I've always wanted to dance with the Captain" I said crossing my arms staring at my new best friend. He smiled at my comment before pulling me into a dance. We danced to the rhythm of the music. 1940s music is really good. I only stepped on his foot once. He stepped on my small feet twice. Always muttering sorry as if he hurt me. When the music stopped we both smiled at each other. If only I was close to his age. Thor entered the room. Him and Loki would be leaving tomorrow. I was excited for that. But however I wanted to speak with Loki due to the fact he used his magic to heal me. Yet I wouldn't have been in the hospital bed if it wasn't for him. I walked up to Thor and gave him a hug.
"Happy Birthday Lady Taylor!" Thor boomed picking me up in a bone crushing hug.
"Can't.... Breathe" I said before Thor put me back to the ground. I looked over at Loki who had hand cuffs on basically not wanting to be here.
"Hey, Taylor get away from Rock of Ages he might hurt you!" Tony said drinking something.
"Thanks... For healing me" I whispered before walking away from him and back over to Natasha and Clint. Clint put me in a head lock.
"Clint be careful. She's still injured" Natasha reminded him as Clint messed up my hair.
"Let go of me you old man!" I said struggling to get away yet he already picked me up.
"What was that?!" He said poking my sides making me erupt with laughter. He poked the wrong side and I let out a yelp.
"Sorry" Clint said putting me back down.
"It's fine. It didn't hurt that bad" I said smiling.
"I told you to be careful" Natasha said feeling my bandage checking for anything that was wrong.
"I'm fine" I said pushing her hand away.
"Are you sure?" Natasha asked worriedly.
"You're acting like my mom" I groaned before walking over to Thor. I sat down next to him and Loki.
"So Thor, have you ever tried a poptart?" I asked. He looked at me with a confused look. I reached over and grabbed a box handing it to Thor, "try one." I hopped down from the stool and made my way over to Nick Fury.
"Sup Nick" I said smiling at my dad's best friend.
"Hello Taylor" Nick said, "you look just like your mother."
"Thank you" I said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.
"Happy Birthday Taylor" Nick said holding up his drink and clinking it with Maria Hill who stood beside him. I hugged Maria tightly and thanked her for coming. She smiled kindly before saying "I wouldn't miss it for the world." I walked away from the two and headed over to Bruce and my Uncle.
"Awww the two Science Bros talking about Science" I said smiling earning a smirk from Uncle Tony.
"I'm gonna have to shrink you back down to 3 years old because soon you'll be as tall as me" Uncle Tony said making Bruce smile.
"What, and let me get whatever I want with this adorable face?" I asked making a puppy dog face.
"That face doesn't work on me. It may have worked on your mom and dad but not on me" Uncle Tony said, "cause that's the same look I gave my mom."
"I'm a Stark. I've learned from the best" I said as my Uncle pulled me in for a side hug. I touched my side and felt something leak through. I looked at my hand and suddenly felt dizzy.
"Taylor?" Uncle Tony asked as I felt my knees give out, "Taylor?! Someone get a medic!" I felt my Uncle catch me before I hit the floor. Soon everything went black.