Savin

Me and Harley became really good friends over to 2 days we've been here. Now me and Harley waited for Uncle Tony. Uncle Tony entered the restaurant to go speak with that one women. Me and Harley smiled at each other. I watched as a car pulled up. I looked carefully. That's the guy the works with Aldrich.
"Harley we've got a problem" I said pulling him behind a car. We looked over and saw him waiting in his car.
"Why is he waiting?" asked Harley.
"It shouldn't be why. It should be what is he waiting for" I said as we waited. Uncle Tony runs out of the bar and a women follows him, he turns to her.
"Hey hot wings, you wanna party? You and me, let's go" Uncle Tony said as Tony turns to run again he sees the man getting out of a car and walk towards him, as the man gets his gun out to shoot at him, Tony runs off and Harley and me throw snowballs at the man to make him miss Tony, Tony stops behind a car and sees a man hiding low on the ground. The man looks back at me and Harley with a look that clearly says 'you shouldn't have done that' me and Harley hid behind a car.
"You go one way I go the other" I said as I looked at the mirror to see him making his way towards the car.
"One. Two. Three" I said me and Harley ran separate ways. I just remembered the guys name. Savin. I heard him let out a frustrated sigh. I wasn't a fast runner. I felt someone wrap their arm around my stomach and lift me from the ground. I struggled in Savin's grip. There was a man who looked concerned.
"My daughter and me were just joking around, you know how kids are" he said as he carried me towards the car. I struggled even more but I felt something hot against my side. I looked down to see his hand an orange color. We got closer to the car.
"HE'S NOT MY DAD!" I yelled but no one could hear me when an explosion went off. With Savin distracted I got away and ran towards Harley.
"Come on!" I yelled me and Harley ran. But he was fast on our heels. Me and Harley hid behind a dumpster but I watched as the water tower went down. The water flowed out and got me and Harley soaked. I looked around for Harley.
"Harley!" I yelled and turned the corner just as Savin threw Harley over his shoulder. I backed up a little bit. Harley kicked and tried to get away.
"Just give up" Savin said. I put my head down not wanting him to hurt Harley, "alright don't be so gloomy." Savin walked over and put his free arm around my neck. We walk towards where Uncle Tony is and I look to see his foot is trapped.
"Let me go!" Harley kicks as I try to pull away. Savin mocks Harley.
"Help me! Help me!" as Tony's leg is trapped under some rubble, Savin sits in front of him with Harley sat on his right leg and me on his left.
"Hey kids, what would you like for Christmas?" Savin asked as me and Harley try and get away.
"Mr. Stark, I am so sorry!" Harley said.
"Oh. No, no. I think he was trying to say 'I want my goddamn file." Savin said.
"It's not your fault kid. Remember what I told you about bullies?" Uncle Tony said as me and Harley realizes Tony is referring to the device Tony had given to Harley earlier, Harley and me turn our faces away and quickly use the device which blasts Savin to the ground.
"You like that, West World?" Uncle Tony said as me and Harley run off. Me and Harley watch from a distance.
"That's the thing about smart guys, we always cover our ass" Uncle Tony said suddenly Tony brings up his hand and uses Iron Man plasma blaster to render Savin immobile, Tony gets his leg out from under the rubble and takes Savin's car keys. I get Harley a large jacket and I get a large sweatshirt for myself. We run towards Uncle Tony. Tony walks toward Savin's car looking at the file Mrs. Davis had given him.
"You're welcome!" Me and Harley say.
"For what? Did I miss something?" Uncle Tony said.
"Me saving your life" Harley said.
"Yeah. A: Saved you first, B: Thanks, sort of, and C: If you do someone a solid, don't be a yutz, alright? Just play it cool otherwise you come off grandiose" Uncle Tony said. 
"Unlike you? Admit it, you need me. We're connected" Harley said as Tony opens the door to Savin's car. I open the back door ready to get in but Uncle Tony stops me.
"What I need is for you to go home, be with your mom, keep your trap shut, guard the suit. And stay connected to the telephone, because if I call, you better pick up. And as for you Mrs Taylor, stay here with Harley until I tell you to come to the directions JARIVS will give you, Okay? Can you feel that? We're done here. Move out of the way or I'm gonna run you over. Bye, kid" Uncle Tony said as Tony gets into the car, he starts the engine and rolls down the window.
"I'm sorry, kid. You did good" Uncle Tony said as I crossed my arms.
"So now you're just gonna leave me here, like my dad?" Harley asked.
"Yeah" Uncle Tony said as I glared at him while there's a moment's pause, "Wait, you're guilt-tripping me, aren't you?" Harley starts to play up to Tony's sympathies.
"I'm cold" Harley said as I mimic his actions. Tony mocks him.
"I can tell. You know how I can tell? Cause we're connected" Uncle Tony said as he takes off.
"It was worth a shot" Harley said.
"Come on" I said motioning to where Savin was shot down with Tony's blaster. I went around the corner to see him still laying there.
"He's out cold" I said smiling at Harley. He shook his head yes. I grabbed a marker from my pocket and carefully walked over to where he was past out at. I drew a mustache on with marker and smiled widely. Yep. I'm Tony Starks niece alight. Then in bold words on his arm is wrote.
SnowFlake is awesome! Tell that to the Aldrich!
Harley started laughing as we ran away from the area. We hid behind the dumpster and he started to wake up. We covered our mouths to keep us from laughing. Savin looked at his arm and let out a chuckle.
"Real funny kid!" He yelled as I made a snowball in my hand and threw it at him. He looked to where it came from.
"Admit it! SnowFlake is awesome!" I yelled back.
"You're lucky I'm not in the mood to run after a bunch of kids" Savin said as he approached us.
"Good cause I'm tired" I said as me and Harley smiled.
"Tell your Uncle he better watch his back. Pepper is only in Phase 2" Savin said smiling as he walked away.
"Phase 2?! What's Phase 2?!" I asked.
"You'll find out soon. I bet you'll love it" he said walking away.
"Coward" I muttered as me and Harley walked back to the shed. Harley laughed at my comment.
"You got guts Tay" Harley said.
"Well so do you. We both threw a snowball at him to make him miss Tony" I said hugging my new best friend.
"Let's get working on the suit!" Harley said as he opened the door.