Hugs

"UNCLE TONY!" I yelled running toward my Uncle when I arrived back home. Uncle Tony hugged me tightly and kissed my head.
"You had me worried sick" he said hugging me tightly. I saw that his eyes were red and puffy.
"Were you crying?!" I asked almost about to laugh. He never cries!
"No... Maybe... Yes" he said.
"I KNEW YOU MISSED ME!" I yelled excitedly slapping his shoulder.
"Shut up" he said picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder and spinning around. I couldn't help but laugh.
"I love you too Uncle Tony" I said staring at him. He froze for amount at my words before looking at me. He put me back onto the ground and kissed my head softly.
"You and Pep are the two things I can't live without" he said pulling me into a hug, "I love you too, Taylor."
"I think that's the first time I ever heard Anthony Edward Stark say: I love you" I said smiling. Uncle Tony pushed me playfully.
"Whatever" He said, "come with me to the lab. Me and Bruce wanna show you something."
I followed my Uncle to the lab with a smile on my face. It was good to be back home. I missed the smell of the tower. I missed everybody. Including JARIVS. I wondered how Captain Spandex was doing. I hadn't seen him since I came back to the tower before leaving to go to Asgard.
When I got back to my room I had decided to call Steve on Skype. Once he answered he smiled widely seeing it was me. He held up one finger and left the screen. I waited awhile until I heard the sound of someone running down the hallway toward my bedroom. The door swung open and I was tackled by Steve. He hugged me tightly and lifted me off my feet with a smile.
"I'm so glad you're back, Tay!" Steve said.
"I'm glad to be back too!" I said as he put me down onto the ground.
"It's great to see you, Tay" he said smiling.

Sorry for the super short chapter but I'm also sorry for not updating in forever~ Kenlee Faith❤️❤️❤️