Ch.4: I Still Love You

•>•>•

"Kids please smile!" Stormie claps her hands as she attempts to take a picture of the family. Currently the Lynches are at one of their favorite water parks in Colorado. Unfortunately, the only one smiling in the picture was little Haley; she's always smiling.

"Grandma I wanna see!!" Haley jumps up and down at Stormie's feet, trying to see the picture on the camera.

Lucky for her, Riker comes and lifts her up so she's able to see over Stormie's shoulder.

"Thanks daddy." Haley says wrapping her arms around his neck to keep her balance, "I think the picture turned out great!"

Riker looks at the picture and bites his lip. It definitely isn't their best. Rydel and Ellington were making googly eyes at each other, Rocky had his tongue out, Ross was frowning, Ryland only had one eye open, and he and Savannah looked absolutely exhausted as Haley stood in front of them with the biggest grin on her face.

"Can we go down the slide again!" Haley shouts, bouncing in Riker's arms as she points excitedly at the big yellow water slide.

He can't help but smile at the cute little girl, "Alright one more time!" He agrees and goes to get in the long line.

Rocky, Ross, and Ryland stay underneath the umbrella as they watch their eldest brother get dragged to another trip down the slide.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Ryland asks as he plays with his own two feet.

"I want to push someone in the pool to be honest with ya." Rocky smirks.

Ryland frowns and looks over and Rydel and Ell walking over to them, their hands intertwined.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Rydel says all smiley.

"We are so bored help us!" Ryland groans, covering his face with his towel. He begins making fake sobbing noises.

Ross hits at his shoulders, "You faker, shut up."

"Don't need to be an ass about it." Ryland huffs, "I'm just trying to have fun."

"Oh stop fighting." Rydel says sitting down. Ell sits down on her lap. "Ell get off me you fat ass!"

Ell smiles at her and shakes his head, "No your comfy." He refuses causing Rydel to whine, "No baby don't be sad, I'm sorry, I'll get off." Ell finally gives in and gets off her lap. Rydel smiles at him as he kisses her cheek.

"Can you guys stop with all the romance it makes me miss Savannah." Ryland pouts.

"Aw I'm sorry Ry...maybe you should go somewhere else then." Rydel smirks and kisses Ell on the lips.

Ryland groans and gets up to go in the water. Ross and Rocky follow him, leaving Rydellington alone to makeout.

"Come on dad, just one more time!" Haley begs Riker after they had just went down the slide together fifteen times.

"No sweetie, I need a break. We'll go again later." Riker says and sits on the side of the pool, "Go swim with your uncles."

Haley pouts and runs over to Ryland, Rocky, and Ross.

"Please please please please PLESE, somebody take me on the slide!" She begins begging them.

"No thanks Hals, that's a lot of stairs to climb." Rocky says and begins floating on his back.

Ryland smirks, "I'll take you if you pay me ten bucks."

Haley crosses her arms, "But I don't have any money."