Ch.12: Second Chance

Ross's POV•>•>•>

I head back to the tour bus with a mind full of thoughts. Laura once again was acting like a totally different person. Why the hell was she acting like we had never met before? Who does she think she is? Oh and now she's acting like she actually wants to meet Olivia? Bullshit...she probably just wants to tell her a bunch of shit about me.

Taking only one step into the tour bus, arms are already wrapped around me, "Oh my god Ross, I was so worried!" Her lips kiss me all over my face.

"Courtney I'm fine...just went for a walk."

"Yeah well you should tell someone where and when your going out. Oh and don't forget that your sorta famous and should have someone along with you." She reminds me and I roll my eyes annoyed.

"I know how to take care of myself babe. I'm perfectly fine, where have you been anyway?" I try and take the spotlight off me.

She shrugs, "Taking some time to myself."

I nod, "Okay well, I need a nap."

"Yeah so do I." She giggles and pulls me to my bed.

•>•>•>•>•>

Laura'a POV>>>

"Well this is the place." Stella says, pulling up to a nice house, which is supposedly Olivia's house. Unless Ross gave me a fake address...nah he wouldn't do that.

"Stella, I don't know if I'm ready to talk to her after what I did..."

"Laura she's ten...she probably already forgot or just give her a quarter and everything's all better."

"If she's anything like me then none of that will be true..." I smile a little to myself. For some reason I feel like she's going to have my attitude.

Opening the door of the car, I swing my legs out and look at the front door of the house. The front patio was decorated with beautiful flowers and a little welcoming sign.

Ringing the doorbell is always so awkward for me. I stand and wait for someone to open the door.

When the door finally opens, a nice looking woman is smiling at me. She's heavier than I am and about two inches taller.

"Hi how can I help you?" She asks with a smile.

Oh man what do I say now...

"Uh my name is Laura...and I came to see Olivia."

"Laura Marano?"

I nod.

"I'm Tammy...Ross told me about you."

Did he now...

"Oh that's nice." I try and keep a friendly smile on my face.

"Unfortunately Olivia is at school right now."

Duh...come on Laura.

"Oh that's right, I'm sorry." I look away feeling stupid.

"Oh it's alright, another time I guess-" Tammy is cut off by a little voice in the background.

"Mom?" The cutest little girl steps forward.

My smile grows, in fact even my heart smiles.

Tammy sighs, "Come on in Laura."

I step inside and look down at the little girl in front of me. It still shocked me that she is my daughter, biologically anyway.

"Why did you lie to me Tammy?"