Ch.9: Unexpected

•>•>•>

Olivia follows Ross to the ice cream booth; there she spots Laura sitting at a table with her head down.

"Is that her...?" She asks bewildered.

Ross nods, "Go say hi, I'll stay back a bit."

"Why don't you come?" Olivia looks up at him.

"Don't worry about it Livi, go meet your mom."

With a sigh and a hint of courage, Olivia wanders over to the woman she's been dying to meet.

"Um...excuse me?" She taps Laura's shoulder shyly and her head pops up.

"What's wrong with you? Can't you see that I'm upset!" Olivia takes a step back, afraid of her now.

"I'm sorry...it's just...I've been dying to meet you for awhile now." Olivia looks at her feet.

Laura frowns, "Screw off kid, I don't give autographs."

"But...I don't want an autograph."

"Then what the hell do you want!"

Olivia cringes and begins to feel really small. She never imagined her mother, such a beautiful woman, to be so mean. "My name is Olivia, do you remember me? I'm your daughter."

Laura laughs rudely, "My daughter would be way prettier then you!"

Olivia feels her eyes begin to sting with tears, "W-what?"

"You heard what I said...now get lost!"

"Laura I don't understand, I thought you would be happy to see me.."

"You thought wrong." Laura grumbles. Olivia tries one last time by giving her a hug but Laura smashes an ice cream on her head.

Olivia bursts into tears and Ross runs over to her and wraps her in his arms, "Shhh Livi...I'm so sorry." He rubs her back and she cries into his shirt.

"Now I see where she gets the ugly from." Laura snickers from behind them.

Ross looks at her angrily, "What the hell is your problem! Just because you hate me doesn't mean you get to take it out on her!"

"Fuck off Ross, and quit acting like you care about her."

"I do care about her!"

Olivia takes off running back to the tour bus.

"You do not, you never did!" Laura sneers.

Ross had both his fists balled up, steaming with anger, "Why were you being so rude...what happened to you?"

"Because I don't care about her. I have a life, and it has nothing to do with anything or anyone from the past."

"You turned into a real bitch."

"So what. I don't need any friends. Your the same dickhead as you always used to be." She smirks, enjoying setting off the ticking time bomb she once called her boyfriend.

Ross takes a swing with his fist and smashes the picnic table she was sitting at.

"What the hell, your just going to get yourself kicked out of here...hit me next I dare you." Laura raises her eyebrows, tempting him.

"Go to hell." He growls back deeply.

"Planning on it, but you better get back to playing daddy...Hell isn't big enough for the both of us." She smiles evilly at him.

Ross tries to contain his anger, "You deserve a fucking fireball to hit you in the head."

"Aw..that's lovely." She isn't offended at all by anything he says, only making him more mad.

"Ross!" A girl screams, "Oh my god baby what is going on!" Courtney runs up to him and pushes him a step back.

He stands there without moving, only his chest rising and falling. Laura watches in amusement, this is what she wanted.

"Who's this?" Laura switches to her sweet mode.

"Oh I'm Courtney...Ross's girlfriend." Courtney smiles and puts a strand of hair behind her ear, "Ross...everyone's leaving."

Laura crosses her arms, "How cute...you have fun with him. It's not going to last long."

Courtney looks at her a bit hurt, "We've been together for five years actually."

"Good for you." Laura smiles fakely, "I better go...bye Ross." She waves and disappears into the crowds.

Courtney holds Ross's hand, "Babe...was that-"

"Yes that was her." He answers quickly and turns to head back to his family. He felt hurt about some of the times Laura had said. He was sad that Olivia didn't get to meet the real Laura. Ten years ago, this bitch Laura didn't even exist in the movies.

Courtney holds his hand tightly, "I'm sorry...are you okay?"

Ross shakes his head, "She's so different...she didn't even let Olivia hug her or anything."

Together they walk back to the tour bus. Tammy had came and picked Olivia up. Almost as if it had never happened. But too much had happened now to ever be forgotten again.

>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>

Okay I feel like this chapter sucks...I'm sorry but I wanted to publish it quick. I might update again for you guys today. Thanks for the support!