Ch.6: Time Together

•>•>•

"I'm home!" Tammy chimes, walking inside the house. Tim was sitting on the couch, patiently waiting for his wife and daughter to arrive home.

"Hey how was the concert?" Tim hugs her and kisses her cheek, "Where's Olivia?"

Tammy sighs and continues to hug him, "She wanted to stay with him...Tim we're loosing her." She whimpers.

"I told you it was a bad idea, but nope you had to bring her there. How could you just leave her there with strangers?"

"He isn't a stranger to her. Tim she's already said I love you to him." Tammy rubs her forehead.

"We are loosing her.." Tim struggles to say, rubbing his wife's back.

•>•>•

3:30 a.m

There's a sudden knock on the door. Everyone but Olivia is still awake, just talking, laughing, and having fun.

Ross opens the door to see the one person he expected it to be, Courtney Eaton.

"Ross! God I missed you!" She squeals, jumping into his arms. He embraces her in a hug and she clings onto his neck lovingly.

He sets her down, only to connect his lips with hers, "I missed you too." He whispers against her lips. Anyone would be able to tell that they were in love.

The couple makes out for a good two minutes and finally stops when Courtney tares her lips away from Ross's.

"I want to show you your surprise." She says with a little smirk.

"Ooh I can't wait." Ross replies licking his lips. Courtney giggles a little bit at him.

"Your so cute, let me grab it."

She walks back outside for just a second and comes back wearing a party hat that says 'woohoo!' on the top. Ross laughs a little bit and she hands him a noise maker. "Hold still." She says biting her lip while placing a party hat on his head.

"What is all this?" He asks, gesturing to all the party supplies.

She gives him another smile and pulls out a plane ticket, "I'm going to finish the rest of the tour with you!" She then starts making noise with the party horns. Ross does too until he remembers his surprise to her, his sleeping daughter.

"Shh shh babe." He quiets her, "Everyone's sleeping."

"What do you mean Ross? Everyone's awake, sitting in the living room." Courtney giggles quietly.

Ross leans in and kisses her lips, "Follow me, I want to show you something." He takes her hand and leads her into the bunk room.

"Ross how many times have I had to tell you that I will not have sex with you when your family is around?" Courtney crosses her arms.

He can't help but smirk for a second, "No this isn't about sex...I found someone today. Well...they found me."

Courtney can't help but get a little worried, she literally has no clue about what he's talking about.

"Look." He finally says, pulling the curtain back to show her the sleeping blonde girl in his bunk.

"Is this some kind of joke? Ross since when do you sleep with children? That's illegal." Courtney frowns at him.

Ross rolls his eyes, "No it's not a joke, this is my daughter."

"Your daughter...? Oh yeah I do remember you telling me about her once."