Ch.20: Catching Up

Laura'a POV<><><>

He did say he was coming back didn't be? And I basically told him to come before ten. Well it's almost eleven. He hasn't called or texted me.

I'm packing my bag, I don't want to stay in this hotel anymore. I don't know what ever made me think he could be mine again, he has a girlfriend! A very attractive girlfriend. Whom he's probably in bed with right now.

And here I am, in a hotel rom still stressing over the same guy I was nine fucking years ago!

Move on already Laura! You're a freaking model! You can have just about anyone you want! But no, I want him!

Once my bags are all packed, I take another glance around the room to make sure I'm not forgetting anything. I notice my phone is lit up, meaning I have a text message.

Slowly I lift my phone off the bed and type in my four digit password.

The text is from him.

I know you said you were going to bed at 10...and it's 11. Can I still come over?

Of course you can!

I text back quickly.

Yeah, I guess you can still come over.

He doesn't text back, but I know it's because he's already on his way over.

I hear a knock and when I open up the door, he's here.

"Hey. Sorry I'm late." He says kind of quiet.

Shrugging it off I reply, "It's fine Ross, I wanted you to come."

"We broke up." He blurts out.

"You and-"

"Yes." He interrupts. And for a moment I feel bad. Poor Courtney.

"What about the baby?" I ask shyly.

"There isn't one." He's quick to answer.

"She seriously lied about that?"

He nods.

"Wow..."

He come inside and hugs me, "I've missed you Laur." He pauses, "Don't think I've gone all these years without thinking of you."

He called me Laur...I've missed that.

"I missed you too Ross." He say, looking up at him.

"I don't know why I ever let this happen, I always knew we were meant to be in each others lives. But I let you go." He confesses, I can hear the emotion in his voice.

I sigh, shaking my head, "It isn't just your fault. It's mine too. I was upset with you and I left without ever looking back. But after it was too late to go back, I regretted everything."

"None of that matters anymore." He says, "Because I have you back, and it feels so good. I'm sorry if it feels like this is going to fast, but I need you to be mine again Laur. Please?"

He's practically begging. It is moving fast, but I don't care because I want this man in my life more than anyone else.

"Does this answer your question?" I whisper before standing on my tippy toes and kissing his lips.

He kisses me back with the same passion. I feel his hands down at my waist now as he continues to kiss me.

When he pulls away, all I want to do is kiss him again. I want him to kiss me as many times as he would have if we had been together all these years we'd been apart.

"I love you." I blurt out, and I want to take it back until he replies.

"I love you too, Laur." He says and kisses me again.

<•>•>•>•>•>•

The next morning I wake up at exactly 10:23 a.m. Ross is still asleep beside me. He stayed the night of course. We stayed up late together, kissing. Just kissing.

Ross didn't try to do anything more. Which proves to me that he has changed a lot since he was younger. I'm not sure if it's a respect kinda thing or if he just wasn't in the mood, but we didn't end up having sex.

I climb out of bed and go into the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, I'm surprised it doesn't break. My makeup is smeared and I have very bad bed head. I'm a disaster.

After splashing some water on my face and ten minutes of fighting with my hair, I feel I look decent enough to come out of the bathroom.

Ross is still asleep. What an old man. We were up until maybe one? And he's still asleep.

Wake up already so we can make out dammit!

I take the chance to get a cute picture of him sleeping and spend a good minute admiring his sleepy face.

His phone is on the night stand, I grab it and go to his photo gallery. He doesn't have a pass code so he probably doesn't have anything to hide.

Unfortunately for me, most of his pictures consist of himself and his now ex girlfriend, Courtney.

Half of me feels sad, seeing how happy they were together. And the other half of me is jumping up and down because she is out of the picture and now I get to take her place.

His family looks really different from the last time I've seen them. Riker is married and has a daughter. Rydel and Ellington seem to be together. Rocky cut his long hair. And Ryland is still a DJ, he's looks a lot like Ross now except for the hair.

The phone starts ringing in my hand and that's when he finally wakes up. The caller ID says is Courtney so I decline the call.

Slowly he sits up and stretches his arms, "Was that my phone?" He yawns.

Holy shit his morning voice is so sexy.

"Yeah..."

He glances over at me, "What are you doing on my phone?"

"Just looking at your pictures. Everyone has changed so much."

"Who?" I can't tell he's still not fully awake.

Giggling a little, "Your family."

"Oh right."

"I've missed them too. They always knew how to have a good time."

He nods a little.

"Are Rydel and Ellington married yet?"

"No."

"No! Why? They're are literally soul mates."

"I know. They do act like a married couple though. They live together and all that shit."

"Aw that's great." I smile to myself, at least I didn't miss their wedding. Rydel and I used to be so close. But once Ross and I broke up, I didn't want anything to do with him, which included his sister.

"Riker married Savannah and they have a daughter named Haley." He explains to me

"Aw that's adorable."

We spend the next two hours just catching up with each other. He tells me all about his music and I tell him all about my modeling. It was just a perfectly, relaxing conversation. I'm just happy I get to spend this time with him. With every passing second, I'm falling more and more in love.

>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•>

A/N- Hey guys! So I'm probably going to update again today or tomorrow! This story maybe has 5-10 chapters left? Unless I change my mind and make it longer we'll see.

Part of me wants to start another book, what do you guys think? Should I do another Raura story or something else? Lemme know in the comments.

And can we just talk about that they are back together!!! Finally an I right?! If you ship Raura you definitely are going to enjoy the rest of this story!

Thanks for reading!