Ch.5: More Then a Fan

•>•>•

"Hey! Lets not be alone tonight! No I don't no I don't mean love no I don't no I don't mean love! Hey lets not be alone tonightttt!" Olivia sings as she washes her hair with the fruity smelling shampoo. For the past week her new hobby had become finding out as much information as she possibly could about her father. After listening to all of his songs, she had become a big fan of the band.

She continues to hum the song as she dries off and puts on clothes. Brushing through her hair carefully.

As she goes downstairs she hears Tammy and Tim talking about her again.

"I got her tickets!"

"Tickets? Tickets for what?"

"The R5 concert!"

Olivia nearly screams.

"Tammy...why? Once she meets him she won't want to be ours anymore. It's bad enough that she no longer calls us mom and dad."

"Honey I want her to be happy."

"She's happy here. Besides, don't you think it's a bit inappropriate for her to first meet her father at his own concert? Where there's hundreds of other people around?"

"Well that's the only way I can think of to get in contact with him...I don't have an address or a phone number."

"Tam..it's just not meant to be like this. Her parents didn't want her then they surely won't want her now. You really think some rockstar is going to believe you when you tell him you have his child?" Tim seemed to be completely against Olivia's wishes.

"I dunno Tim, something tells me this needs to be done."

Olivia then walks into their conversation, "Hi..." She says shyly.

Tim pulls her onto his lap, "Hi pumpkin."

She kisses his cheek, "Tim..I really wanna go to that concert and meet my dad."

He looks at her, anyone could see the sparkle in the ten year olds eyes. She was just so excited. He knew he couldn't say no.

"Alright. You can go." Tim finally gives in, knowing that it's unfair and just plain wrong to try and keep her from discovering her biological family.

"Yay!" Olivia squeals wrapping her arms around his neck, hugging tightly, "Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!"

Tim pats her gently on the back, "Your welcome pumpkin."

•>•>•

"It's a full house tonight." Ryland says coming back behind the curtain after having just welcoming the crowd.

Ross and Rocky were both busy tuning their guitars as Riker fixed up his hair.

"Gotta look good for the home town ya know." Riker winks at Ryland.

"This isn't our home town?" Ryland raises his left eyebrow causing Riker to roll his eyes.

"Yeah yeah, home state okay whatever." He groans and finishes preparing to go out on stage.

As the time became closer and closer to 7:00 PM the time the concert is scheduled to start, the crowd got louder and louder. Constantly chanting all the names of the band members.

"You guys ready!" Riker suddenly pops out on stage. The others soon follow and the crowd gets even louder. The show kicks off with the song 'Heart Made Up On You'.

•>•>•

Two hours later when the concert comes to an end, the five make their way backstage to enjoy and nice glass of iced water.