Knight Man x Fem! reader

You were chilling around Light's lab, helping Roll with some of the many chores around the house, suddenly the door bell ringed. 

"I'll get it!" You said as you walked to the door. You open it to see no one there, but there was a letter with a seal. It was addressed to you, you open it as you started to read.

"Dear Madam (Y/N),

You are formally invited to a honorary ball to celebrate the hard work of the Robot Masters. You may invite other robots if the party chooses. The ball will be held at City Hall's ballroom on 8-31- XX at 9:00 pm.

Signed,

The City Council."

You realized that the date was today! You check the time it read 5:00 pm, you rushed inside and told Rock and Roll about the invitation.

"I would love to join you, (Y/N), but I gotta finish up cleaning the lab." Roll said.

"And I need to help her with the heavy machinery." Rock added.

Both looked disappointed in themselves as they told you.

You smiled, "It's okay, I understand!"

As the time grows near, you prepared yourself for the biggest ball of your life. Soon, the time reached for the ball to start. Some couples started to dance, but you sat there looking at the ground, or at least you were before a dark blue hand entered into your view. You look up to see a dark blue knight standing in front of you. "My fair lady," he said in a deep, English voice, "You look so alone, may I have this dance?"

You feel your cheeks turning red at the sight of his crimson eyes as you nodded and took his hand. He leads you to the dance floor, as a slow song starts to play. You slowly begin to waltz with him. You continued to blush as he stares into your (E/C) eyes. "Please my fair maiden, look up at me, so I may see your beautiful eyes." You did as you were told and smiled nervously. Soon the song came to it's end and a new one started to play. You and this mysterious robot master danced for what felt like hours. Soon you two went to the balcony to rest, you smiled brightly, "I had so much fun! It's too bad my friends couldn't come."

"I'm sure they would have loved it." He replied.

"By the way, I never got your name." You said.

"I am Knight Man, and you are, my lady?"

"(Y/N)"

His eyes filled with happiness, "A beautiful name for a beautiful princess."

Soon the bell ringed from the nearby bell tower, you looked at the clock tower to see it was midnight. 

"Oh man, It's getting late. I should probably head home." You said as you gathered your things.

"If I may, may I walk you home?" He asked.

"Be my guest!"

The stars gleamed above you and Knight Man. You blushed as Knight Man tries to hold your hand, you gripped it for him, and you see him blush madly as you take his hand. Finally you two made it to your front door at Light labs, "Thank you so much, Knight Man! I had such an amazing time tonight."

"I had an amazing time as well."

You two blushed, staying silent for a while.

"Well, I guess I should head ba--" Before Knight Man finished, you kissed him on the cheek making him pause. You blush madly as Knight Man looked in shock.

"I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have--" Your sentence was interrupted by Knight Man pressing his lips against yours. You looked in shock at first but soon melt into the kiss, after 30 seconds after the kiss, you two released from the kiss.

"I love you..." He whispered to you.

"I love you two..." You whisper back.

You two leaned into a kiss again, but was soon interrupted by Roll squealing from the inside. You grinned as Knight chuckled. You go inside after receiving his number, happily knowing you had found your knight in shining armor.