Metal Man x Reader

You feel a sharp pain on your leg, today you worked in the scrapyard to help the other robots, but you slipped and fell from a tall pit. You must've landed on something really sharp you thought to yourself. You try to move it but it was stuck pretty tight, you sigh. Your communicator was still on the fritz, so you couldn't call for help.

"Hey, do you need help?" A red robot with a saw blade on his head appeared in front of you. He kneels in front of you, looking at your leg, you couldn't help but blush a bit as he did so. "Man, you got it stuck pretty good, don't worry, this won't hurt." He slowly remove your leg from the sharp object, he brougt a small bag and opened it to reveal a bandage. He wraps your leg in it, you continue to blush. "So what's your name, ma'am?"

"(Y/N)"

"Nice to meet you, I'm Metal Man. Now, let's get you fixed up." He picks you up, bridal style, making your blush grow. He gets out of the scrapyard and to Light's lab. "Don't worry, this guy can fix up anyone! Just trust me." You nodded as you blush, you didn't know what to say for a robot that pretty much saved you.

"Th-Thanks, for saving me." Was the only thing you could say.

"You're welcome, (Y/N). I just saw you and thought an amazing robot like you needed some help." You could tell that he was smiling under that mask, you're felt like exploding that's how bad you were blushing. You two finally reached the lab, and he laid you down on the examining table. "Think you can fix up (Y/N)?" Metal man asked the white bearded man.

"Of course, however, I'll have to put you on sleep mode." The doctor said to you.

"Of course, doctor." You responded as Dr. Light put you on sleep mode. You woke up to see your leg completely fixed.

"Ah, you're awake. Metal Man is waiting outside for you!"

You walked outside to see Metal Man in a field, "Metal Man?" You asked.

He looks behind him with a bouquet of flowers, "Aw, I was wanting to sursprise you."

You blush and smile as you walk to him."I wasn't sure what flowers you liked so I just--." His sentence was cut short as you kissed his cheek. He blushes and pulls down his mask, and then kissed your lips. You melt in his kiss as you hug his neck, you relase from the kiss as you held the flowers in your hands. You two stare deep into each other's eyes. He holds your hand as you sit with him on the field to watch the sunset.