Slash Man x Reader

You were a nursing robot for both man and machine, finally you were given a free vacation in South America. You were vacationing down near the Amazon river, you grew hungry. Even though you don't need to eat, but the energy from the food helps you. You looked in your backpack, there was no energy packs and tanks. You were growing weaker and weaker, your vision was fading darker and darker.

...

You woke up in what looks like a makeshift hut made of bamboo and banana leaves. You were full of energy, and looked around for your hero.

You stepped outside to see a distant figure with long claws, then another second he was gone. You remembered your backpack and looked inside, it was filled with various rainforest fruits, bananas, passion fruits, camu camus, and cacaos. You smiled a bit but then looked at the mysterious figure's direction to see he still hasn't returned. "Who... Is that?"

...

Several Days later, you were hiking in the rainforest with plenty of supplies. You stumbled upon something, or someone.

It was a fellow robot, his claws were long and had plenty of spikes including one on his chin, he also had scratch marks from what appears to be a fight. You panic as you shaked him gently, "Hey! Are you alright?!"

You took a look at his stats to see his energy completely drained, you dragged him to a safer location. You grabbed your supplies and energy tanks. You helped him drink some of the E-Tanks and repair some of his injuries. It took a short while before he came around.

"Oh you're up!"

He sat up, wincing, but still on guard.

"Don't strain yourself! I'm not going to hurt you! I have a question for you. The other day, did you help me when I was out of energy?"

He looked away before speaking, "Yes. I noticed your energy was very low, so I had to help. I took you to my home and helped you, but I had to get more fruit, when I returned and you weren't there I got worried. I looked everywhere for you until I stumbled into a Sumatran's den, it saw me and must've attacked me."

You couldn't help but blush, "You were worried about me?"

He nodded, you lifted his chin and smiled, "Thank you."

He smiles a bit as he grew a small blush, "I... Uh, I'm Slash Man."

"Nice to meet you... I'm (Y/N)."