Oil Man x Fem! Reader

It was a hot summer day at Light Labs, you were working in the yard as Roll and Rock did chores inside. You wipe the sweat from your brow when an E-Tank appeared in front of you, holding it was Oil Man.

"A nice cold E-Tank, for a awesome hot lady!" He said with a smirk.

You couldn't help but smile a bit as you take the E-Tank, "Oil, that was horrible."

"Well it's true though!" You giggled as he blushed.

"Anyway, I'm done with all of my chores, wanna do something?"

"Well, you are in luck," Oilman pulled two tickets out of his pocket, "I got two tickets for the amusement park downtown! Wanna come with me, (Y/N)?"

"Of course!"

You and Oil Man reached the park, as you two walked around, something catches his eye. "Hey (Y/N), let's ride that!" He pointed to a very tall roller coaster, you felt a chill down your spine.

"Oh, uh, I'm not a big fan of roller coasters..." You said shyly.

Oil man grabbed your hands and smiled, "Don't worry!" He winked, "If you get scared, just focus on me."

You blush a bit and nod a bit, you two get on the ride. When it starts to move, you trembled, Oilman grabbed your hand. You look at him, to see him smiling, "You'll be okay, (Y/N), I'm with ya!"

You smiled back as the coaster reached it's peak. You stayed focus on Oil Man as the roller coaster continued it's run, before you know it, it was finished. "See, (Y/N), it wasn't THAT bad!" Oil smiled.

"You're right! I guess I was overreacting over nothing."

You and Oil Man get off and walk to a cotton candy stand, then ride the ferris wheel.

"Hey Oil," Oil eating his cotton candy to listen to you, "I want to thank you for helping me on the roller coaster."

He swallowed his treat blushing, "It's no big deal, I wanted to help you."

You blush as you kissed his cheek, his blush grew. You look away, blushing, "Sorry, you had some cotton candy on your cheek." He then kisses your cheek, "And the same to you, babe." You smiled as you kissed his lips, then giggled as his blush grew.

You hug him laughing a bit, "I love you, you big dork!"

He laughed with you, "I love you two!!"

You two snuggled together as you watched the sunset, sharing your cotton candy with each other.