Bright Man x Reader

It was late one night, you were asleep in your room until you hear a tap on your window. You move the curtains to see Bright Man. You open the window, "Bright? What are you doing? It's late."

He smiled, "I wanna show you something amazing! I'll wait out here."

You nodded and put on your slippers and walked outside, for him to grab your hand and started running.

"Wh-Where are we going?!"

"Somewhere where the earth moves slowly."

You looked at him confused. You two stopped in the forest and Bright Man blindfolded you.

"Here wear this. I want it to be a surprise."

You're still so confused but you cannot say no. He held your hand causing you to blush, and you two started walking.

Some minutes passed and you felt his hand let go. "Okay, (Y/N), you can take off the blindfold now!"

You did what you were told to a beautiful sight, it was a grassy field, but what made it beautiful were that millions of fireflies light the area. You looked in awe at the sight, you smiled, "Oh wow!!"

"You like it?"

You nodded, "It's beautiful!!"

"I'm so glad, (Y/N)!!"

He sat down and patted the spot next to him, "Come on, let's enjoy the show!"

You smiled, and sat next to him, you two continued watching.

"Hey, uh, (Y/N)..." He asked

"Yea?"

"There's something I need to tell you." He blushed.

Suddenly the fireflies started forming into a message, it read,

"I love you, (Y/N), I want this moment to last forever!

-Bright Man"

You blushed as Bright Man's blush grew, "G-Guys! Not yet!! Aw, man, I messed it up--"

He stopped when you kissed his cheek. "Thanks, Bright Man, this is the best night ever... And I love you too."

His blush returned and hugged you, as you continued to watch the fireflies.

(Inspired by the song, Fireflies by Owl City, I like the DJ Cutman version, but I love all versions just the same! Anyway, hoped you enjoyed it! ^^)