Quick Man x Reader

It was the first snow of the season, you were preparing to meet Quick Man for a date, until heard the doorbell ring to see Quickman at the door with a red scarf around his neck. "Hey, (Y/N)!"

"Hey, Quicky! You're early!"

"Well, duh!"

You giggled at his confidence, "Well then let's go!"

You and Quick Man reached the frozen park lake, to see a bunch of people ice skating. You rented two ice skates for you and Quick. "Are you sure you want to try skating, Quick?"

He nodded, "Of course. I don't want you to skate by yourself!"

He somewhat hestitated when he stepped on the ice, then he stood on the ice for a good while and he looked back at you, "See? I can do it just--" His sentence was cut short as he slipped on the ice, landing on his face. You skate by his side as you help him up. "You ok?" You asked.

He rubbed his head, "Yea, I'm fine, j-just a warm up." He tried to regain his balance for him to fall again. You help him up again, to see Elec Man skating by with a cocky grin. Quick Man looked him annoyed.

"Look, why not we just go home?" You said.

"No! I want to be with you!" You help regain his balance.

"How about I teach you? First, start real slow."

"Hold it, (Y/N), I don't do slow."

"I know, but I need you to work with me."

So he started to skate slowly, loosing his balance everynow but you always catch him. You two blushed as Quick continued to skate slowly. Soon, he started to go a bit faster, then faster, then faster. Without him noticing, you let go of him, and continued to skate faster and faster. "Yea! Now I'm getting it! Thanks (Y/N)!" He turned to his side to see you not there but you were behind him. "(Y/N)?" He turned around and saw you, he happily showed off to you when you realize he was about to hit a tree!

"Quick!! Tree!! Watch out for the--"

BAM! Quick Man skated right into a tree that was a bit too close to the lake. You skate towards him as quickly as possible. "Quick?! You okay?!"

He smiled weakly, "Y-Yea!" He tried to get up but for him to wince.

"No you're not! Come on, we're going home!"

"It's just a minor injury to a certain leg part is all. Nothing to worry." Dr. Light said to you amd Quick, "However he'll have to rest."

You nodded as Quick looked annoyed as Dr. Light left the room.

You heard Quick Man chuckled a bit, "I gotta admit, despite me getting hurt mutiple times today, I had a lot of fun!"

You couldn't help but smile as you kiss Quick on his cheek. He smiles as he looks in your eyes. "You know what's the best part about being with you?"

"What, Quicky?"

"I get to look at you."

You felt a blush reach across your face as you laughed. "Stop it! Be serious!"

He hugged you, "There's my Bubbly (Y/N) that I know and love!" He started to laugh with you, hugging and kissing.