Cut Man x Reader

You were having a horrible day, you were late for work, a dog chased you down the road thinking were a fire hydrant, you forgot your work supplies, you missed the subway, your boss ratted you out for being late, and now it's starting to rain. You sigh as the rain fell on your hair, you walked home to be greeted by Rush, who was running toward you with muddy paws.

"Nonono! Rush stop! Please don't!" Your words did no effect on the robotic dog, and he jumped onto you, making your clothes and hair all muddy.

You eventually got him off of you, as you groan, "Rush, this shirt was brand new!! I bought it several days ago!" Rush whined as you sighed, "It's alright, you were just excited to see me was all."

You opened the door to see Cut Man on the couch, he smiles warmly, "Hey, (Y/N)!"

Then he notices the condition of your clothes and hair. "Woah, what happened?!"

"Today happened. I swear if today gets any worse I may have to go to a robo-hospital. I knew I shouldn't have gotten out of bed today..." You slowly walked to the bathroom.

"Well you wanna talk about it?" Cut Man asked.

"I'd rather not, I'm gonna get a shower, see if I can get all of this mud out of my hair."

As you walked, Guts Man noticed your depressed look. "What happened to her?" He asked.

"I don't know, she was just saying of how today was horrible." Cut Man replied.

"Must been a rough day, she didn't say hello to me like she usually does."

"But I have an idea, Guts! Get the others together!"

After a while, we stepped out of the shower, which had no hot water. You saw a white bathrobe with a note.

"Your clothes are still in the wash, so why not get comfy?

-Cut Man"

You sigh as you put on the bathrobe and put your hair in a towel. You stepped out to notice the room dark with Ice Man in the doorway with a bowtie on.

"Right this way, Miss!"

"Ice Man? What are you doing?" He grabs your hand and all of the Light Robot Masters were seated around a small stage with Guts Man on it, singing karoke. You sat down on a empty pillow next to Rock. You still had no idea what was going on and watched Guts Man sing surprisely well. He finished his sing and took a bow as everyone clapped. Soon Guts Man casually walked off the stage as Oil Man was shortly behind him. "Ladies and Gents, the talented Guts Man!" There was another applause, Oil Man continued, "And now for our main act, the one and only, comedian god, Cut Man!" The applause returned a third time as Cut Man stepped on the stage with a red bow tie on.

"Hey everyone! I'm so happy to be here the amazing Light Labs! So why not start off with some news?

So I that there was a midget fortune teller who kills his customer, currently he's a small medium at large."

Soon there was some laughter as a drum and cymbal was heard, you couldn't help but smile at the joke.

"Another thing I heard was there was a dyslexic devil worshiper who recently sold his soul to Santa."

Another drum and cymbal was heard as the laughter returned.

"I know I would if I could free stuff year round."

You snickered a bit as he continued.

"Also, did any of you hear heard about the guy who invinted 'Knock Knock' jokes? He won the 'No-Bell' prize!"

There was another break of laughter, he continued on with his jokes for a while until one joke, broke your long wait of silence. "So, I got a vampire who has been bugging me, the only problem is, he's a vegetarian. So, I go to the priest, right? And I told him about my problem, he said, 'Simple, put a steak in his heart.'"

You finally bursted out laughing, as everyone smiled as they hear your laughter. Cut Man blushed, and smiled. "Thank you, everyone, I'll be here all week!"

Cut Man then walked off the stage, and sat by you.

"Are you feeling any better?" He asked.

You calmed down as you wipe a tear from your eye, "Yes, much. Thanks, Cut Man. I guess you can say you're a CUT above the rest?" You two snicker then bursted out laughing.

"Looks like I got burned!" Cut Man continued laughing for a bit, then stopped when you kissed his cheek, he strokes and looks at you in shock as his blush grows.

"Thank you so much for cheering me up. I really needed it."

He smiles and hugs you. He kisses your forehead, "You're welcome, (Y/N)! I hate seeing you so sad."

You giggle and blushed, quickly turning the worst day ever to the best day ever.