Jewel Man x Reader

"Okay, once more from the top!" The director yelled out. You were casted as Juliet in an all robot cast of the famous Shakespear tragedy of Romeo and Juliet; tonight was opening night. You looked over your script, as Jewel Man walked up to you, who was playing as Romeo. "Hey, (Y/N)!"

"Hey Jewel, you nervous about tonight?"

He smirked, "A little bit but I know I'll be alright with you."

You blushed as the director yelled, "Okay, action!"

You two took your places, then you slowly stepped out of a balcony, "O Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore art thou, Romeo?

Deny thy father and refuse thy name;

Or, if thou wilt not, but be sworn my love,

And I'll no longer be a Capulet." Jewel Man then stepped out of a bush,

"Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?"

You two went on with the famous balcony scene, soon it ended.

"Okay break time, everyone! Then we got to do make up for tonight!!" the director shouted to the staff. You and Jewel Man walked to the break room, where you two chatted and laughed while drinking some E-Tanks. Soon, it was time for the show.

You two amazing as your roles of Romeo and Juliet. Soon it was Act V Scene III, you acted dead on a bed as Jewel Man performed his death. He drank a small bottle, that was filled with E Tank fluid. He grabs his throat while yelling, "O true apothecary!

Thy drugs are quick!

Thus with a kiss, I die..." He kisses you deeply on the lips, and pretends to die. You couldn't help but blush.

Soon, you acted like you came to, and continued with the scene. "Haply some poison yet doth hang on them.

To make die with a restorative." You stroke Jewel's head and kissed him deeply, even more than Jewel. "Thy lips are warm."

Meanwhile, backstage the Director watched, then noticed something. The fake knife was next to her! She looked in shock and continued watching in worry. You grab the dagger, and stab yourself. You soon fell down and acted dead. There was applause when the curtains were drawn. You pulled out the knife and noticed it was real. Jewel Man runs to you, "I'm so sorry! I forgot to switch it out before the scene! Are you hurt?! I'll get a doctor!"

You looked at him and smiled, "I'm fine! No harm done! Luckily I didn't stab any major machinery."

He hugs you tight, "Oh please, don't scare me like that. I was so scared."

You hugged back, "It's alright. I was a simple mistake. You didn't mean it." You kissed him, "I love you, my fair Romeo."

He smiles a bit and kisses you, "And I love you my beautiful Juliet."

You two laughed a little as you prepare for the curtain call. The curtains open and the applause continued, you grabbed his head and you two bowed. You two looked at each other and kissed deeply, as the cheers and claps surround you.