Cut Man x Reader Part 2

Several Days after the little comedy show that Cut Man performed his little comedy show to brighten your gloomy day, Cut Man wasn't acting like his normal goofy self, you noticed this at an instant, all day long he hasn't made a single pun. That evening, you were cleaning dishes with Ice Man, but you worried about Cut Man, why was he asking so odd.

"Is something wrong, (Y/N)?" Ice Man asked.

You snapped back to reality, "Oh, it's nothing... It's just Katto's been acting weird today."

"Oh, that's right!" The little polar remembered, "Today is..."

Cut Man was curled up in his bed, deeply sighing.

You gently knocked on the door.

"Who's there?"

You could tell by the tone of his voice that he's depressed, you couldn't believe no one realized until now, luckily you finished everything just in time. You thought a cute little knock knock joke, to help him open the door.

"I love." You replied.

You hear him sigh, "(Y/N), I'm not in the mood."

"That's not how it goes, silly." You joked.

There was a pause, "I love who?" He asked.

"I love you..." You blushed as the door open, to his blushing face.

You giggled, "I knew you would open up to a joke! Come on!" You grabbed his hand. He looked in shocked.

"Where are we going?!"

"You'll see." You lead him to the lab

"The lab?" He asked, "That's not surprising."

"It's what's inside the lab, Katto."

He blushed at his nickname as he opened the door, the lab was pitch black. "Why is it so dark?" He asked as he turned on the lights.

Instantly all his brothers and friends, popped up yelling, "SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"

He nearly jumped out of his robotic skin, but then calmed down.

"Guys! You really did remembered!"

"Well, it's thanks to (Y/N)!" Rock replied, "When they learned what today was, they planned out this party!"

Cut Man blushed, as he turned to you, "You did this?"

You nodded as you held his hands, "I noticed you were depressed, Ice Man told me today was a special day, and my gears starting ticking and realized today was birthday. I felt like an idiot for not realizing sooner, Katto. I'm sorry."

You blushed and looked away, he lifted your chin up and his lips met with yours. Your blush grew more as he smiled.

"Don't say sorry, (Y/N). This is the best birthday ever, because I'm with you and my family. Thanks."

You hugged him and whispered, "Happy Birthday, Katto."