Gemini Man x Reader

It was a nice, crystal night, Gemini Man was sitting on the roof, staring at the stars.

"Gemini?" He turns to see you.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing here? It's late!"

You yawn as you reply, "I couldn't sleep so I thought I would join you in stargazing."

You shiver from the winter night, Gemini wraps you in a warm blanket and leads you to the spot he was sitting. "You should've bundled up, it's winter after all."

You blush as the blanket was wrapped around your body. You sit by Gemini as you stare at the stars.

"So which one is Gemini?" You ask.

Gemini Man pointed up in the center and showed the constellation Gemini.

"The twins are Castor and Pollux."

"They have names?" You asked.

He nodded, "Of course, you don't see a pair of twins named, Thing 1 and 2."

You giggled at his joke, as he blushes.

"So what's your favorite constellation," you asked, "and you CAN'T say Gemini."

He placed his hand on his chin, "Hm... I can't decide, that's like saying I had to pick a favorite brother or sister."

"Well, my favorite is Gemini." You said.

"You're just saying that because I'm right here, right?" He smirked.

You shook your head, "No, I was interested in it, I don't know why. I know this sounds silly, but I always wanted to have a star named after me. Ever since I was little, I always wanted to jump into the sky and just play with the constellations. It's silly, I know."

Gemini lifted your head, "No! No! It's not silly! I actually find it sweet."

You smile at his response. Several hours passed, you fell asleep on Gemini's shoulder. He petted your hair as he looked up and thought about a special treat for you.

The next night, Gemini pulled you onto the roof, "Come on! I wanna show you something!"

"Okay! What is it?!"

Gemini pointed at one of the stars near the constellation of Gemini, "You see that star?" He asked excitedly.

"Yeah?"

He pulled an envelope from his pocket and hands it to you.

You open it, it reads:

Dear Mr. Gemini,

Due by the request of your associate, Star Man, we hearby name this particular star, (Y/N). May it live on for thousands of years.

NASA

You felt tears build up in your eyes. As you look at the photo from the letter and back up at the sky, you laugh a little. "But how?" You asked.

"It says, I talked to Star Man to see if he can help me with naming a star. Now, you will always be by me. Even though I may not be there, all you have to do is look up, and I'll never leave."

You blush as you kiss his cheek, "Thanks Gemini, this is the best present ever."

He blushes as he places his finger on your chin as your lips meet. Several seconds later, you two pull away and stare up at the stars, knowing that you two will be together for forever and ever.

(Yes, this is one of my dreams! I always loved space and stars! It's silly, but I always found it romantic! ^u^)