Living Nightmare

"Are you cold?" You heard a voice call out, it was all too familiar.

It was in the middle of the night, and you'll admit, it was pretty cold. But you really weren't in the mood for him. Him as in...Felix.

You didn't say anything.

"(Y/N), at least answer me." He came over and sat next to you, his legs hanging off the same cliff as yours.

You looked down and Felix put his arm around you. You quickly shoved him off with your elbow.

"Don't touch me." You reply sharply and he immediately backs off.

"Alright, alright...sorry." He says, raising his hand up in defense while you look at him with glare.

"That's going to be enough this time." You shot back and he looked down.

"(Y/N), you got to hear me out, I didn't-"

"Save it Felix! I don't want to hear all your crap anymore! You cheated on me! How do you explain that? Really?" You say and looks at you.

"(Y/N), I love you and only you. I would never-"

"Felix, Tex told me what you did and-"

"Wait, you believe Tex over me? You trust her more than you trust me?" He interrupted and you looked away for a minute then finally you shook your head.

"You know what? Maybe I do..." You say nodding this time. Tears started to blur your vision no matter how hard you tried to fight them off. You didn't want to believe what you said was true but for the most part...it actually was.

"Wow..." He scoffed and shook his head lightly. "Alright then...if that's fair to you then so is this."

"What?" You retort and Felix continues to shake his head.

"You and Wash. Caboose told me all about the two of you." He laughed with an anger in his voice.

"W-what're talking about?" You stutter and he stands up.

"You and Wash is what I'm talking about! Did you kiss him yet huh?" Felix yelled and you stood up.

"Well you kissed Tex!" You shout back.

"I did not! And you didn't give me an answer, princess!" He says and you scoff.

"I-you're such...ugh I fucking hate you!"

"Uh huh...that's what I thought!" Felix shouted and you rolled your eyes.

"Just leave me alone." You mutter walking away and Felix throws his arms in the air, frustrated.

"Alright fine!"

He sighed and sat back down on the cliff's edge. He took off his helmet and ran a hand through his hair. Next thing he knew Tex was there next to him, sitting a little too close.

"What do you want?" He asked in a rather sharp tone.

"Nothing...just saw you sitting here and thought since you're single now, it's time for me to make my move." She smirks and Felix turns to her.

"Single? What? What's your game?" He asked but all she did is shrug. "And you lied to (Y/N)! Why?!"

"You're upset that I lied to her?" She asked with a smirk plastered across her face and Felix gave her a confused look.

"Wha-yes!" He answered and her smirk grew.

"Fine then." She simply responded and Felix looked at her suspiciously. "Let's change that."