Your Soldier

"...Sarah?" Felix asked quietly hoping for some sign that she was alive. "No, no, no, no, no, Sarah c'mon sweetheart, please...wake up you can't just...damn it."

***

You started to get a bit worried as you heard the gunshot. It's not always a comforting sound.

"(Y/N)?" You heard Wash say and you turned to him.

"What?" You answer and he nods over to Tex whose hands are frozen in the air.

"What should we do with her?" He asked and before you could answer you hear a pound on the door.

"(Y/N)!" You hear Felix scream, though it's muffled.

"Felix? Holy shi-Felix!" You yell back, relieved that he's okay.

"(Y/N), you need to open this door, please, I need help...Sarah's-she's...she's been shot a-and I don't have anything with me. C'mon, hurry!"

"What?! Felix where has she been shot?!" You panic and you can slightly feel yourself about to cry.

"In her side but she's lost a lot of blood. C'mon, we don't have time!"

You frantically searched for a code to enter into the control panel but nothing was working. You also tried to look for some way to hack it but it was no use. You look over to Tex knowing that she would probably be able to open the stubborn door.

"You, what's the code to open the door?!" You yell at Tex and she does nothing but smile.

"You'll never figure it out." She chuckles in a twisted way and which pisses you off even more.

You snatched a gun from Wash, before he could catch you, and pointed it directly at her head, you're patience slowly starting to fade.

"Tell me now, or I swear I will blast your head off." You growl and Wash lowers your weapon.

"(Y/N), woah calm down alright?" He said then lowered his voice to a whisper. "Epsilon's working on the code okay?"

You gave him a bit of a glare but didn't even realize it.

"Okay?" He says again and you hesitantly nod.

"Got it." You suddenly hear Epsilon say as the door opens.

You rush in and Sarah's in Felix's arms, her shirt red from the blood. You cover your mouth and realize how bad this was. Tears were starting to sting your eyes as you saw the the little girl in his arms slowly drifting off.

"Sarah..." You whispered through your tears.

You hurried and knelt by his side, trying to figure out a way to save Sarah, but at this point there was nothing you could do or you didn't think so. Was this it? Everything you and Felix have been through with her...it was all gone...but...no, no, no, no, no, no, no it can't be. It can't...

Suddenly you hear Epsilon and realized that everyone at this point has made their way into the small room. You were actually surprised that everyone fit even with Grif inside.

"Guys..." Epsilon began and you looked towards his tiny hologram. "I think there's a way we can save her."

"What? How?" You say while Felix fixed a strand of Sarah's hair that was over her face.

"We need to get her to a different room, I scanned the area and there's an infirmary on the other side...of the facility." He finished and you just then realized how far that was.

"But that's-"

"We'd never make it in time, we need to do this now or she's not going to make it." Felix interrupted in a kind of irritated tone.