Ending

Felix's POV

It's been...three weeks? No, no...two weeks...yeah two weeks since the whole Scott thing. But I can't be sure...everything lately has just been...fuzzy–like weird or something.

Sarah tossed the ball back to me with a cute little giggle. I caught it with ease and tossed it back to her but it bounced past her. She ran to get it when I heard (Y/N) call.

"Felix!"

I turned toward the building to reply, hoping she'd hear me.

"Yeah, babe?"

For a second there wasn't a reply...but then it came in a scream. One only fear could make.

I turned to face the building completely but...it was gone...just...gone.

"(Y/N)?" I called hoping for an answer–I didn't get one.

"Dada! NO!" I heard Sarah's voice cut through the air like a knife.

I turned around as quick as I could but I was too late...she was gone too.

"Sarah!" I yelled but again...nothing.

Not a scream...not a squeak...

Nothing.

I tried calling out again but it was no use...they were...gone.

I didn't know what to do...they're everything to me–my inspiration, my reason, my life...what do I do now?

"Felix."

I turned to the direction of the voice and immediately recognized the steel and yellow armor.

"Wash? What're you–what happened to (Y/N)? A-and Sarah?"

He didn't respond for a while...instead, he just stood there. His emotions were unclear due to his visor which seemed to mask any emotion about him. Something was off.

"You did this." His voice shook as if he was angry...and upset but that was it. It didn't sound normal...it lacked...human emotion.

"What're you talking about? I didn't—"

"You. Did this!"

Suddenly another figure started to emerge from the fog that started to form. At first, it was hard to tell but I soon figured it out when I saw the green trim on his steel armor.

"Locus?! What the h—"

"Everyone you've ever been close to dies." His voice was like Wash's–just plain heartless. "And it's all your fault."

"I—"

I cut myself off when I saw he was carrying something in his arms–well someone in his arms. I recognized that beautiful (H/C) hair, hair that could only belong to her. (Y/N).

But like everything else it wasn't right. Her skin looked paler than it naturally was and she lay there lifeless...a sight that I would never ever want to witness...ever. But...I guess it wasn't my choice.

"(Y/N)? What did you do to her?!" I yelled but no reply came from the two. Instead, it came from a feminine voice. One too familiar.

"Don't lay this all on him, Felix..." Ellie stepped out with a wide smirk plastered across her face. "The only person to blame...is you."

Next thing I knew my entire team was there. More and people that I knew...that I actually cared for. Then the last one came..., made her way to the front of the group with tears falling from her glass-like eyes. She was small, a little girl of innocence and hope.