Christmas Special!

The next chapter of the story will be out soon but for now, let's sit back and relax by the fire for the special chapter ahead!

This story will not affect any events in the current story of Book Two of the Hidden Soldier series; this chapter is meant for holiday enjoyment purposes only!

You tiptoed on the unstable stepstool, trying to put up the rest of the ornaments on the tree.

"Stupid thing." You mumbled to yourself.

In the background, you could hear Sarah squealing while Felix chased her around the base which was decorated to look all christmas-like. Church even let Sarge and Grif set up a fireplace and a really friken comfortable couch that sat in front of it. You thought it was safe to say that the base actually looked like a home.

"Ugh finally!" You sighed. The hook finally attaching itself to one of the branches.

You started stepping down the stepstool and just as you were about to get off, you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist embracing you in a hug.

"You havin fun princess?" Felix asked and you nod, giggling and blushing like a maniac.

He helps you down from the stepstool and you take off his helmet. You put your hands behind his neck and he places his on your waist while you look into his beautiful brown eyes with a hint of orange.

But your attention suddenly goes somewhere different as you suddenly hear a christmas song play on the speakers and you gasp.

"OH. MY. GOOSHIN!" You scream and Felix laughs at you.

"What?"

"The song the song! Don't you hear it?!" You say and he gives a confused look.

"I do I just-"

"I don't want a lot for christmas! There is just one thing I need!" You start to sing along and everyone looks at you.

The song continues to play and you grab Felix's arm and start dancing. Everyone shrugs and joins in just for a moment. Some actually singing a bit.

"BABY ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! IS YOUUUU!!" You sing loudly while dancing with Felix.

"Dork." He chuckles. "You're so cute. You know that?"

He kisses you on your forehead before Sarah comes up and hugs both of your legs.

"HI!" She says giggling with that little three year old smile of hers.

"Aww hey sweetheart." You say kneeling down to her eye level. "Are you excited to go see Santa?"

You looked over at Grif who stopped dancing a while ago so he could get ready to be Santa, even though he really didn't want to.

"This is stupid!" Grif shouted and you chuckled and turned Sarah around to face him.

"Make your puppy eyes!" You whispered to her and she did as she was asked. "C'mon Grif! You can't say no to that face!"

"I...you're such a...fine!!!" He shouted back and you laughed before standing up.

Sarah walked over to one of the crates and pulled out the star (or whatever christmas decoration you want) for the top of the tree. She ran over to Felix holding up her hands indicating that she needed to be carried.

"Alright sweetness, come here." Felix lifted her up and as she topped off the tree with the biggest smile on her face possible.

"Aww! B-but I wanted to put it on da tree!!" Caboose complained, letting out a small chuckle from you.