Better Dreams?

You woke up and stretched. Apparently you slept in, everyone else was awake and in the room next to yours. You could hear everyone's voices coming from that direction; sometimes you'd hear some shouts every now and then.

You got up and ran a hand through your hair, fixing it just a little. You walk into the room and everyone goes silent. The reds and the blues are in the back just watching while Carolina has her hands on the table. Kimball leaned against the wall and Wash and Felix were practically at each other's throats.

"Um...what's going on?" You say and Wash responds sharply.

"Nothing. Felix and I just had a little...disagreement."

You nodded awkwardly and everyone stood in silence for bit until Tucker felt the need to speak.

"Well this can't get anymore awkward." He blurted and Tex walked in the room.

"Hey Felix, Felix's friends." She said walking over to Felix, standing a little too close to him.

You just stood there, not knowing what to do. I mean really, what was her stupid little game? Steal Felix away from you? Break up the group?

"Oh fuck...it just got more awkward." Tucker stated and you saw Felix 'check her out' very subtly. No one else noticed but you...and maybe Wash because of the glare he gave him.

"Guys, I know that there's some...drama right now, but there's other things we need to focus on. Like for example, finding a better place to stay maybe? We need to figure out where we are because we can't just stay here for another 3 years." Epsilon suddenly appeared and Carolina agreed.

"Yeah...I think that's a good idea." You say trying to act like Tex and Felix weren't even a problem.

You started to walk out but Felix grabbed your arm and you spun around to face him.

"(Y/N)..."

"What?" You say and while shrugging.

"I-...I just...I need to..."

You gave him a look telling him to get on with it but he just couldn't get it together.

"Fuck..." He muttered and you scoffed.

"That's what I thought." You snap walking off.

You walk off and go to your room before you all start to venture off. Carolina needed a rest before the big trip. She didn't get very much sleep last night ever since you woke her up. Oops...

You plopped down on your bed and thought about Felix. This guy was always the one on your mind. No matter how hard you tried to not think of him, you just did.

***

You looked at yourself in the mirror. You hair a little messy but it looked pretty good for messy. You ran a hand through your hair, making it perfect again which never happens. You glance and see something move in the background. Suddenly, you feel someone's arms wrap around you making you feel extremely...flirty.

"Hello gorgeous." You hear the person say and it doesn't take you long to realize who it is.

"Felix, stop it." You blush and look back at him but he just smirks.

Wait,...hold up. Why am I being nice to Felix? Shove him away you bitch! Whaaaat are you doin?!? You tell yourself but you won't listen.

"Felix...I'm serious." You say with a smile plastered across your face.

You turn around while his arms still rest on your waist.

Wait a second...is that Felix...shirtless?!?!?!?!?! Hoooooly shit! oh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck...fuuuuuuuck!

"Aw c'mon...you like it." He says sexily and you just blush.

Gosh his six pack was like rock hard as you traced it. What the fuuuuck?!

He laughed, which you found very very very sexy. He started to kiss your neck and lead you over to the wall. He comes up to kiss your lips and you kiss back immediately. He could kiss you against the wall for hours and you know it...that's one of the many reasons you loved him so much...he was an awesome kisser.

Suddenly he pulled away and smirked as you wanted nothing but more of him.

"Still want me to stop sweetheart?" He asks chuckling a bit.

"Felix." You whine and he backs away.

"Okay okay...I'll stop." He says raising his hands up in defense.

"No! That's not what I meant!" You whine again and he sighs with a smile.

"Alright, fine."

His lips crashed into yours as you wrap your legs around him. He started to kiss your neck making you melt in place. What is with this boy?

Your hands slowly make their way to his belt to tug on it.

"Felix..." You say and he smirks.

"Yes ma'am." He responds then stops for second, backing up and letting you down. "But first...you gotta wake up."

***

Your eyes open and you realize you're still plopped down on your bed. You didn't even know you fell asleep. Was that all a dream? Just a dream??

"(Y/N), we leave in five." You see Felix standing in your doorway, all armor on.

You just nod and he looks at you suspiciously.

"Are you okay? You seem a little...I don't know...just different." He says and shake your head.

"N-no...I'm fine." You stutter and you could tell he was still suspicious.

"Okay." He muttered before exiting.

There was no way you were going to let him know about that. No way.

And first off, what was that all about? You usually have nightmares whenever you sleep, why was there all of a sudden a good dream? Or a...decent dream? Well more a-a...a something...you get what it was.

What?

Author's Note:

Hi guys! Just wanted to tell you that I am sad because of rvb..whyyy?? And even though it was short...dat chapter tho...

-DrawnMystery