Our Little Girl

Felix's POV

I could hear her giggling behind one of the trees while she hid. I pretended for a bit that I couldn't see her, then eventually I snuck up behind her.

"Found ya!" I say kneeling to her level quickly and scaring her slightly.

She giggled and hit my shoulder.

"Found you!" She squeals, copying me and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Alright little one...let's get back to the others." I sighed picking her up.

I started to walk for a bit until she tapped very lightly. I stopped and she pointed at something behind me.

"What it is sweetheart?" I asked quietly and the only thing she looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Scary." She said, very much like before.

"What?" I asked confused and I turned around to see someone standing in the distance.

I could tell it was a guy, and I swear he looked super familiar. He was fully armored and looking straight at us.

"Felix." I heard someone say causing me to turn around.

"Oh, hey Tex...um here I need you to do me favor." I said a soon as I saw her.

"Um okay..." She responded with a weird smile on her face.

"Take Sarah and find the others, go now." I told her and she nodded taking Sarah immediately.

She ran off and I looked for the guy standing in the distance earlier.

"C'mon...where'd ya go?"

***

Tex' POV

I slowed to a stop and put Sarah down.

"Felix really loves ya huh?" I asks kneeling down to her height. She corrects me.

"Dada."

I smirk and chuckle as she's absolutely clueless.

"Not anymore."

***

"Hey! Get back here!" Felix yells as he starts to chase the mysterious figure.

As he continues to chase the man, he suddenly disappeared. He seemed to just vanish into nothing...like he had invisibility powers or something.

"What? How did he-"

***

"Hey have you guys seen Felix?" You ask, jogging up to the others.

"No." Wash shot back immediately after you asked. You gave him a puzzled look before Caboose responded.

"Oh I know! They said they were going to play hide and seek in the forest earlier!" He yelled even though he didn't have to.

"Huh, yeah but he said that like an hour ago and they should've been back by now." You say and Caboose continues.

"Oh and Tex said she was going to go find them a while ago and she never came back and she told me not to tell anyone and now I am keeping it a secret!" He yelled again then realized what he said. "Oh..."

"Tex did what?" You question getting a little heated. "When did she say that?!"

"She said that forty minutes ago." Grif responded this time and you grabbed another one of your sweaters before running off.